• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
GMFP is bringing delay blitzes from odd directions and actually getting some pressure at times. It's sad that he has to resort to that, considering how easily they're pushing out D-linemen around, but there it is. 17 points against them at this point is respectable. Not great, and not awful, either.

I want everybody on the Offensive Staff shown the door. Now. At Halftime. Let the players call their own plays for the rest of the game. They probably have a better idea of what works and what doesn't than the drooling imbeciles currently calling plays.

We are unprepared on offense. Utterly unprepared. The sole thing that has been effective, the run, has been abandoned for a dopey RPO scheme that isn't fooling anyone. I expect our Offensive Brain Trust (With the combined cognition level of a mollusk) to double-down on RPO in the second half, leaving poor Max with another bruised kidney for his troubles.

It is simply excruciating to watch the bumbling imbeciles we are subjecting our kids to on Offense. Whoever pointed out that GMFP has exacting standards for players, but a blind eye for moron Coaches is dead-solid-right.

Mean Purple

GMFP is bringing delay blitzes from odd directions and actually getting some pressure at times. It's sad that he has to resort to that, considering how easily they're pushing out D-linemen around, but there it is. 17 points against them at this point is respectable. Not great, and not awful, either.

I want everybody on the Offensive Staff shown the door. Now. At Halftime. Let the players call their own plays for the rest of the game. They probably have a better idea of what works and what doesn't than the drooling imbeciles currently calling plays.

We are unprepared on offense. Utterly unprepared. The sole thing that has been effective, the run, has been abandoned for a dopey RPO scheme that isn't fooling anyone. I expect our Offensive Brain Trust (With the combined cognition level of a mollusk) to double-down on RPO in the second half, leaving poor Max with another bruised kidney for his troubles.

It is simply excruciating to watch the bumbling imbeciles we are subjecting our kids to on Offense. Whoever pointed out that GMFP has exacting standards for players, but a blind eye for moron Coaches is dead-solid-right.
GP made the decision to keep that red headed blunder on staff after multiple seasons showed he cant scheme games worth a flip. But hey, lets cut some songs and paint. That'll fix it.