TCU 49
OU 24

2016 Frog Fan
TCU 35
OU 34

2020 Frog Fan
OU 100
TCU 14

The trend needs to turn around and I hope it does this Saturday, but we need the OCs to wake up and make solid game plans. They're capable, but Jarrett Anderson has to go.
Anderson was the OL coach in 2014 and 2015.

Froggish

I have come to realize that Boykin-to-Doctson was an aberration....Without that pair, TCU would have indeed been a middle-of-the-pack team in 2014 and 2015....It's a combination that we probably won't see again (at least I won't)....

I think most fans are figuring that out. It was magic in a bottle and it isn’t coming back

Snoop1122

If O line plays well and GP let's the offense open up the play book then TCU 31-OU 28. On the other hand, if GP plays ball control game then 38-14 OU.

Horny4TCU

I have come to realize that Boykin-to-Doctson was an aberration....Without that pair, TCU would have indeed been a middle-of-the-pack team in 2014 and 2015....It's a combination that we probably won't see again (at least I won't)....
I'm hopeful you and I both will. Duggan is going to be good, all we need is a WR to step up. Someone like Doctson, who you could rely on to catch any contested ball thrown his direction.

berryfrog95

Really poor vibe overall for this game, sad to see.....could the much colder temps play a big role?

Schooners 30
Frogs 26
+1 - but just not enough...

BleedNPurple

We don't seem to win at home but these guys have owned us for a while so we may step up to the level we played at at UT. The fact it's a home game probably works against us which is maddening!

Pharm Frog

We don't seem to win at home but these guys have owned us for a while so we may step up to the level we played at at UT. The fact it's a home game probably works against us which is maddening!

If we step up to our level of play against UT we might cover the spread but will not win. I’m more hopeful that OU will step backwards.