• The KillerFrogs

Duggan a Top 25 QB

BedfordFrog68

[QUOTE="Showtime Joe 2.0, post: 2919793, member: 70002"]Leach has long had a bad habit of publicly trashing his players and assistants after a loss. He's really a classless individual in many respects.

After the 12-3 loss to TCU, he complained that his players were too busy thinking about their "fat girl friends" in the stands during the game....LOL

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
Duggan deserves better, kid just gets drilled all game and keeps on getting up. Frankly I not be surprised to see him transfer after this season, there is no hope of playing behind a good offensive line at TCU anytime soon.

SuperTFrog

This is simply not true. A good amount of what separates good QB play from bad QB play is what happens on plays where the blocking isn't there. Great QBs get rid of the ball quickly and don't make mistakes when the pocket collapses quickly. Bad ones make all kinds of mistakes and then everyone wants to blame the blocking.

I couldn't care less what Leach has to say. He throws his players under the bus all the time. The one thing you won't see him do is fault his [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ty system that leaves his O-lineman hanging out to dry. He'll complain that his guys can't block a 3-man front when he runs the ball about 10% of the time. SMH.
Greg McElroy’s final comment during the broadcast was that it is impossible to judge a QB when the O Line is so bad. Our offense is in handcuffs with these guys up front.

Something tells me that Mike Leach and Greg McElroy know more about football than you. But can’t wait to hear you explain why I’m wrong and that you know more...

Last edited:

Eight

Greg McElroy’s final comment during the broadcast was that it is impossible to judge a QB when the O Line is so bad. Our offense is in handcuffs with these guys up front.

Something tells me that Mike Leach and Greg McElroy know more about football than you. But can’t wait to hear you explain why I’m wrong and that you know more...

unfortunately neither greg mcelroy and mike leach call plays for the frogs and as spotty as the offensive line play was today (capped by the screen pass to evans where somehow no frog offensive lineman touched the defender who tackled evans) the play calling was atrociouis

frogs went away from the run which they had some success early, they did stupid [ Finebaum ] like run a reverse on first down on the first series after the first touchdown, failing to use wells more, failing to use johnson more, the errors just build and build unlike the frogs play calling and offensive scheme

Eight

If play calling is so bad why doesn't someone else call them?

think it is down to kelly or applewhite on the offensive side who haven't tried their hands at play calling

play calling isn't the only issue and the perfect example is the screen play that has been mentioned by multiple posters were the sooner tackler was passed by multiple offensive linemen or evans makes the first down and more

problem is the frogs offensive is that patient who had unchecked diabetes for way too long and now also has chf as well as renal failure. fixing one thing isn't going to get the job done.

Last edited: