• The KillerFrogs

a couple questions ...

tmcats

first let me say, i love gary and hope the frogs skewer ou tomorrow. now the questions:

1. there's always a video playing to the right of the threads. is there some way to avoid those as they're annoying?
2. some posts, mine included, oft times show a lovely woman's face in the upper-right corner, what's up with that?

go frogs!

Bob Sugar

first let me say, i love gary and hope the frogs skewer ou tomorrow. now the questions:

1. there's always a video playing to the right of the threads. is there some way to avoid those as they're annoying?
2. some posts, mine included, oft times show a lovely woman's face in the upper-right corner, what's up with that?

go frogs!
Not sure on 1. On 2, that's Jordan and she's lovely.

Bob Sugar

Forgot all about that stuff. Go all the way to the bottom of the page, choose the drop down menu that says "Killer Frogs," and then choose "Defaul Style." No more videos, no more Jordan.
No more Jordan?

giphy.gif

tmcats

hey, i'm good with jordan, just wanted to get rid of the videos. jordan seems nice and is certainly a looker. still don't know why she showed up on posts though?

East Coast

Tier 1
Forgot all about that stuff. Go all the way to the bottom of the page, choose the drop down menu that says "Killer Frogs," and then choose "Defaul Style." No more videos, no more Jordan.
Thanks, somehow I got off of default mode and have been living with all the videos for awhile. Giving up Jordan is worth it. She spotted my TCU cap at a Devils game and came over to say hi. Just a nice young woman!

Brog

Here's another question for TMCAT. What's wrong with the preposition "of"? You say, "A couple questions..." Why not say "A couple OF questions..."? (I'm trying to get ready for the OU game in the morning.)

tmcats

Here's another question for TMCAT. What's wrong with the preposition "of"? You say, "A couple questions..." Why not say "A couple OF questions..."? (I'm trying to get ready for the OU game in the morning.)

i learned at chevron to keep words (and punctuation) to a minimum if doing so does not compromise understanding.

Last edited: