• The KillerFrogs

StubHub Tickets

Anyone having trouble selling theirs on the hub of stubs? My kid has a baseball game Saturday morning so I can't go. Every time I log on to my account and click to sell TCU tickets I get a weird screen or logged out altogether. Does this on the mobile app, chrome and firefox. Did this on the kstate game too and I just gave them back to the school for a credit.

tcumaniac

giphy.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Anyone having trouble selling theirs on the hub of stubs? My kid has a baseball game Saturday morning so I can't go. Every time I log on to my account and click to sell TCU tickets I get a weird screen or logged out altogether. Does this on the mobile app, chrome and firefox. Did this on the kstate game too and I just gave them back to the school for a credit.
Yo computer gots the AIDS again.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I bought my season tickets 16 hours before the first game. Anyone who doesn't like me selling on SH shouldn't have foregone their tickets this year. Also, they should blame GP for this steaming pile of crap that is reduced to 11 AM kickoffs which prevent me from attending.
Clemson and Ohio State both play at 11 on Saturday. It’s not a badge of shame. If it were TX-OU wouldn’t be at 11 every year.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I’m guessing every team gets at least one early kick off, but let’s not pretend it’s the preferred spot by majority.
Preferred by who? Fans or networks? Because they wouldn’t put games with a huge number of eyes at that time slot if it wasn’t valuable. Fans may not like it but networks don’t care.

netty2424

Preferred by who? Fans or networks? Because they wouldn’t put games with a huge number of eyes at that time slot if it wasn’t valuable. Fans may not like it but networks don’t care.
Not disagreeing, but let’s keep in mind that networks also know when they have a sure thing, meaning they know they can manufacture ratings in less desirable time slots with rivalry match ups. Texas OU for example, because it has history, a story, and massive fan bases will draw ratings(some years more than others). These types of games can be put in any slot. That doesn’t mean if it’s the 11am slot, that’s because 11am slot is prime time. It is clearly not prime time.

It’s more common on weeks when you don’t have that rivalry match up you get TCU/ISU, TCU/KSU, or even OU who’s now a two loss team in that slot.