• The KillerFrogs

Score Prediction Contest: OU vs. TCU

westoverhillbilly

TCU 48
OU 31

OU continues to show this is an off year and they're out of juice after last week and Frogs offense improves run game and end home losing streak. Max plays a very solid game. Rattler gets rattled.

archifrog

OU 31 TCU 30

Tanner Mordecai replaces Spencer Rattler in 2nd half to lead OU from a 13 pt deficit with a late In the game final touchdown...

Horny4TCU

TCU 14
OU 52

-5 TO

GP gets so mad he fires all coaches associated with the offense after the game, except Kill. Kill then makes a run heavy game plan for every game, and win out the rest of the year.

Pharm Frog

TCU 14
OU 52

-5 TO

GP gets so mad he fires all coaches associated with the offense after the game, except Kill. Kill then makes a run heavy game plan for every game, and win out the rest of the year.

Unless four of those are pick sixes then maybe a few defensive coaches should go as well

TRF51

I hope I am wrong but I think OU 42, Frogs 24. I know we have played and lost to the same teams and we have not lost by much but I think they are so much better coached and have such an advantage on their Oline and overall offensive scheme that they are going to blow our doors off.

I question if anyone who does the killerfrogs pod really thinks TCU is going to win. We looked like [ Finebaum ] against a KSU team with their true freshman qb. OU is another animal.

Horny4TCU

2014 Frog Fan:
TCU 49
OU 24

2016 Frog Fan
TCU 35
OU 34

2020 Frog Fan
OU 100
TCU 14

The trend needs to turn around and I hope it does this Saturday, but we need the OCs to wake up and make solid game plans. They're capable, but Jarrett Anderson has to go.