• The KillerFrogs

Coaches in the B12 seem to respect each other

Limp Lizard

GP is friends with many, and competitor, not enemy (except on game day). Unlike a few years ago with Briles. Briles was a guy where the opposing coach would cross over to the other side of the street than greet him on a sidewalk. Don't think we have that kind of enmity nowadays. Coaches stay awake at nit planning against Riley's offense or GP's defense, but not truly dislike the person. The fans, sure, but not the coaches.

Eight

GP is friends with many, and competitor, not enemy (except on game day). Unlike a few years ago with Briles. Briles was a guy where the opposing coach would cross over to the other side of the street than greet him on a sidewalk. Don't think we have that kind of enmity nowadays. Coaches stay awake at nit planning against Riley's offense or GP's defense, but not truly dislike the person. The fans, sure, but not the coaches.

except for mensa, they all hate that arsehole

wilson912

not sure. I think most of these guys (Riley and Grinich this week) spend the week kissing up to Gary but then put 400 yards on us.

Limp Lizard

not sure. I think most of these guys (Riley and Grinich this week) spend the week kissing up to Gary but then put 400 yards on us.
And GP wants to put up points on those guys and win by a big score (despite his ?win by one" mantra). That's sports. But to actually dislike personally the other guy is what I was talking about. Apparently nobody liked Briles.

Mean Purple

Well, Kliff was the Tech coach and Art was the Baylor coach in those years (even though Art was not on the field in the 2016 62-22 massacre, his son was.....
I was going more along the lines of Riley.
Yes, Kliff respected Gary too. Nobody like Briles. They had all heard about the recuiting stuff he did.