• The KillerFrogs

Verrett had a great game last night

Limp Lizard

Watched the recording of the 49ers-Rams game. Verrett had his receivers covered all night. Only had three balls thrown his direction: two passes defended and one int. When he is healthy, he is unbelievable. Hopefully he can stay healthy this year. It looked like the interception was not even thrown to his man. Still the gold standard for TCU CB's.

Did notice, though he is not all that physical in run support...but with all his injuries, all he really needs to do is keep the ball out of the hands of receivers and he does that oh, so well. And only 5-9.

Congrats and stay healthy!

FrogCop19

As much as I loved watching Verrett play, I would throw my hat in the ring for Innis Gaines as my favorite. Watched the Alamo Bowl vs. Stanford with his mom sitting next to me, and that woman is the greatest football mom ever to have footballed a footballer.

CountryFrog

My favorite defensive player to watch and not really close. Played his position about as well as could be played, had it mastered.
I remember Tyler Lockett double moving him once and that was about the only time anyone got real seperation from JV in his last 2 years. If the overall team had been a little better then he would've gotten a lot more accolades nationally.

Horny4TCU

I'll never forget early in his career here at TCU. He was great at covering the receivers, but also great at drawing a flag. He always looked guilty, it was the strangest thing. He sorted that out, and became one of the best.