• The KillerFrogs

Bad news Astros haters

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
And yet, in 2017, the Dodgers, Yankees, and Red Sox all cheated in the same manner as the Astros, and MLB knew it. They singled out the Astros for blame and made them the scapegoat, while keeping all the records of their investigations of the Dodgers and Yankees confidential. In spite of this, the Astros, while under the eye of MLB and under the concentrated bile and hatred of sportswriters and sportstalkers* everywhere, somehow managed to go to the ALCS and WS the last three seasons without the possibility of "cheating."

It's actually fun to see so many people with their panties in a wad! Do you realize how ridiculous you look? I don't even live in the Houston area any more, and haven't watched an Astros game this season, but I actually wanted them to win for the sole reason of watching the deranged reactions of the Usual Suspects. Hell, even when they lose Game 7 of a near-miracle comeback series, the reaction is so over the top that it is laughable. You did not disappoint...

*The "sports" commentariat is a particularly loathsome bunch of swine. It astounds me to accidentally tune to a "Sportstalk" show and hear the loony crap that is spewed. The usual Stupid Radio Schtick has been dialed up a few notches, while the smarts has been turned all the way off. Such are the wages of Cowturd, Skip Brainless, and I cannot even remember the jerk who was Mr. Sportstalk for years. Sometimes amnesia is a good thing...

This is fun.

The disingenuousness of people is hilarious. My guess most of theses people wouldn’t say anything good about Houston if Altuve cured cancer.

HFrog12

If it makes you feel better

For some reason I guess it does help them. I haven’t found that asterisk. Usually when I look on Wikipedia or google Astros and World Series I get pictures of the games I went to and that beautiful trophy! I hope the Rangers fans get to enjoy that feeling some day. Crazy Stros were one win away for playing for that shiny trophy again!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
For some reason I guess it does help them. I haven’t found that asterisk. Usually when I look on Wikipedia or google Astros and World Series I get pictures of the games I went to and that beautiful trophy! I hope the Rangers fans get to enjoy that feeling some day. Crazy Stros were one win away for playing for that shiny trophy again!

Just trying to get ground rules for hate down. Do we hate the Rangers for eternity because Rafael Palmeiro cheated by using steroids?

Is there a statute of limitations or does Astro hate include all eternity, the pitchers, bench guys who didn’t benefit, guys not on the team at the time? It’s all so confusing.

netty2424

Nice deflection of my deflection. So your moral indignation only applies to situations you choose. Got it. Cheating is cheating in Houston, but not Fort Worth? Do you still hate the White Sox for Shoeless Joe?
You’re still deflecting. You started a Houston Astros ship talking thread. Don’t be surprised when the responses aren’t favorable. Especially when they lose.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Just trying to get ground rules for hate down. Do we hate the Rangers for eternity because Rafael Palmeiro cheated by using steroids?

Is there a statute of limitations or does Astro hate include all eternity, the pitchers, bench guys who didn’t benefit, guys not on the team at the time? It’s all so confusing.
You clowns are so scheissing funny.

Palmerio got busted when he was with Baltimore.

But since you want to bring up steroids let's talk about all the dirty Ass-tros there were. Bagwell, Caminiti, Clemens, Pettitte, Tejada. Did I forget anybody?

Anything bad you want to say about the Rangers, I can throw right back at you.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

But since you want to bring up steroids let's talk about all the dirty Ass-tros there were. Bagwell, Caminiti, Clemens, Pettitte, Tejada. Did I forget anybody?

You seem agitated.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
You’re still deflecting. You started a Houston Astros ship talking thread. Don’t be surprised when the responses aren’t favorable. Especially when they lose.

What am I deflecting? I haven’t denied a thing. You’re the one that seems to be so terribly hurt by all this. And you are the one that seems to have Set all the ground rules that all cheaters should be hated, or is it just anything to do with Houston? The team that lost did so without cheating and was one game from going to the series. Favorable comments or non favorable don’t elate nor do they upset me. I just like jacking with people that go into utter apoplexy about the Astros, but pick and choose among others (such as my alma mater and I suppose yours) who have cheated. It just seems a bit disingenuous.

Last edited:

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Not at all. I really think yall are funny.

But its time to see who's going to play the ass-tros, I mean the Rays in World Series. Game 7 between the Braves and dodgers is about to start. I'll laugh at yall later. Go Braves!

You don’t seem amused, but laugh away. I’m thrilled they got as far as they did.

HFrog12

Haha remember when the Rangers won a World Series.

netty2424

What am I deflecting? I haven’t denied a thing. You’re the one that seems to be so terribly hurt by all this. And you are the one that seems to have Set all the ground rules that all cheaters should be hated, or is it just anything to do with Houston? The team that lost did so without cheating and was one game from going to the series. Favorable comments or non favorable don’t elate nor do they upset me. I just like jacking with people that go into utter apoplexy about the Astros, but pick and choose among others (such as my alma mater and I suppose yours) who have cheated. It just seems a bit disingenuous.
You’re not all there.