• The KillerFrogs

Oklahoma 11am Kickoff

Putt4Purple

EkIyM6VVgAIJkvw

I sure as hell hope we are wearing purple and white. I never want to see those red, black unis again.!

Relic

I remember how long the wait is after the bowl game until next year's first game - it seems like decades. And then this year Covid threatened the whole season, and even now, each week is a crap-shoot to see if the game happens at all. Yes, I hate the constant commercial interruptions but at my age I can usually make it work for a bathroom break. I'm sure inside the stadiums it seems a lot longer, but I gave that up several years ago when I could no longer endure the rap music pounding thru the P.A. during every pause in the action.

But all-in-all, I'm still glad football is back, even with all the petty annoyances...

berryfrog95

Think we lost 10-9 in our last AGC game vs OU....we snapped defeat from the jaws of victory when we got an Int and promptly fumbled the Int return....

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Our games this year have been FS1, Fox, Fox, ABC. 3 out of the 4 on broadcast television. Beats the heck out of "the mtn" and Versus.
Outdoor Living Network
RayCom
Channel 11 (before it was CBS)
KTCU-FM (...again, before we had a 500 foot tower)

Daze gone by....

PurpleBlood87

Think we lost 10-9 in our last AGC game vs OU....we snapped defeat from the jaws of victory when we got an Int and promptly fumbled the Int return....

Was that 1998. OU fans stormed the field and some of the jackasses acted like they were pissing on the midfield logo.

I also remember having two td runs called back for stepping out of bounds when the runner wasn't close to being out.