• The KillerFrogs

Dalton Time

CountryFrog

The cowboys are horrible this season. The Defense is easily the worst in the league, and the the Oline that was the bright spot for the cowboys the last few seasons is now non existent due to injuries and retirement. The only reason why the cowboys have been even remotely competitive this season is Dak has been a super man, throwing for more yards through four games than any quarterback in NFL history

This is not going to be some redemption season for Dalton compared to what he had in Cincinnati. Everyone needs to seriously temper their expectations for Dalton.
Dak is obviously a good player but the Cowboys also have maybe the best collection of RB/WR talent in the league. Plus Dak has been throwing like 55 times per game. That has a whole lot to do with the huge yardage totals.

This will easily be the best skill talent that Andy has had during his pro career. AJ Green and Tyler Eifert were terrific when healthy but almost never were both healthy at the same time. Looking forward to seeing what he can do with all those weapons.

Froggy Style

Dak is obviously a good player but the Cowboys also have maybe the best collection of RB/WR talent in the league. Plus Dak has been throwing like 55 times per game. That has a whole lot to do with the huge yardage totals.

This will easily be the best skill talent that Andy has had during his pro career. AJ Green and Tyler Eifert were terrific when healthy but almost never were both healthy at the same time. Looking forward to seeing what he can do with all those weapons.
I suspect it will look like he did when he had Green, Marvin Jones, and Sanu healthy for a year...an MVP type season. Then they didn't sign their O Line or Jones and Sanu....and they went to crap.

CountryFrog

I suspect it will look like he did when he had Green, Marvin Jones, and Sanu healthy for a year...an MVP type season. Then they didn't sign their O Line or Jones and Sanu....and they went to crap.
It might. And these 3 receivers Dallas has I think are better than those 3 you mentioned for Cincy. If I was ranking the 6 I'd put Green 1st but then the Dallas guys would be the next 3. Could be fun to watch.

And he'll need those weapons because that Dallas defense is all kinds of terrible. What they need from their offense is better starts. I think coming into this week their offense was ranked 24th in the league in 1st half production. They've been getting way behind and then throwing it all over the place in 2nd halves to try and make up those deficits.