• The KillerFrogs

Even Jarret Anderson's Players Publicly Admit that he SUCKS.

Woke Frog

Here's an exact quote from OL Austin Meyers:

Myers says they’ve got to figure something out up front.

“Just collectively, playing as a unit,” Myers said on what needs to improve. “I feel like we are on different pages. We need to get back to the drawing board, figure out the issues, tweak it, come back next week better.”

“That just comes from within. We got to come out as a unit, be prepared, be ready. That all comes with preparation.”

If that's not an indictment on Jarrett Anderson, I don't know what is.

The guy isn't qualified to coach at this level. It's blatantly obvious to everyone. Gary knows if he fired his buddy, there's not a program in the country that would even contemplate hiring him. Yet Gary selfishly allows Jarrett Anderson to remain employed. What a slap in the face to our players, this university, and its fanbase.

This [ Finebaum ] has got to end. We have a kid at QB that has the potential to be the best ever to play for the frogs. And he's surrounded with talented skill players to get the job done.

Unfortunately, all of that potential is on track to go to waste, and our star QB is on track to get killed.

This is so scheisscing unacceptable, I cannot see straight.

CHANGES MUST BE MADE

Mr WOKE -

Is there are reason you "can't see straight"?

You have some sort of ownership of the Tcu team ?

Let me give you a re-enactment of a real conversation a reporter had with a numbnitt Tcu fan just as moronic as you.......

REPORTER: Are you upset over Tcu's football loss today ?
FRIGGIN IDIOT TRAILER TRASH FAN (just like Mr WOKE) - Yes I am furious !

REPORTER: So you are furious why?
FRIGGIN IDIOT LOW IQ FAN (just like Mr WOKE) - by losing they are devaluing my degree.

REPORTER: You do realize that HARVARD went 2-8 last season and their degrees certainly were not devalued. PRINCETON went 3-7 and if you think a degree from those colleges is devalued from a simple athletic extracurricular activity I think you are foolish.
FRIGGIN IDIOT LOW IQ FAN (just like Mr WOKE) - Yeah but Yeah but Yeah but,
I soooo bad want to puff out my chest in front of my friends from other schools, as if I am part of the team, and now (sob sob sob) this Tcu Head Coach has ruined my fun ! I am furious and I can't see straight !

REPORTER: Why again do you care so much what teen agers at Tcu do in their off time in a extra-curricular activity when you don't even go there anymore?
FROGGIN IDIOT LOW IQ FAN (just like Mr WOKE) - Because they represent my college and they represent me also when they play dammm it !!

REPORTER: Do the swim team athletes represent you too? Why is it you don't give a flip about swim team or soccer team members "representing you", but you are outraged from the actions of teeny boppers on only one team? That makes sense to you ?
FRIGGIN IDIOT LOW IQ FAN (like Mr WOKE) - Yes it makes sense because football is the one I can brag about the most at the water cooler at work. Now the dam football coach has screwed that up for me and ruined all my fun at the water cooler. I am furious ! I can hardly see straight I am so mad !! Who the hell does this Coach and these teen agers think they are to put a damper on my water cooler fun at work. Screw them !!

REPORTER: I think we have heard enough. I think that is all the foolishness I can take for one day. Thank you.
(reporter heard mumbling to his camera crew "what trailer park do you think that baffoon is headed home to"?)

Last edited:

tcumaniac

Mr WOKE -

Let me give you a re-enactment of a real conversation a reporter had with a numbnitt Tcu fan just as moronic as you.......

FRIGGIN IDIOT LOW IQ FAN (just like Mr WOKE) - by losing they are devaluing my degree.

REPORTER: You do realize that HARVARD went 2-8 last season and their degrees certainly were not devalued. PRINCETON went 3-7 and if you think a degree from those colleges is devalued from a simple athletic extracurricular activity I think you are foolish.
I soooo bad want to puff out my chest in front of my friends from other schools, as if I am part of the team, and now (sob sob sob) this Tcu Head Coach has ruined my fun ! I am furious and I can't see straight !

REPORTER: Why again do you care so much what teen agers at Tcu do in their off time in a extra-curricular activity when you don't even go there anymore?
FROGGIN IDIOT LOW IQ FAN (just like Mr WOKE) - Because they represent my college and they represent me also when they play dammm it !!

REPORTER: Do the swim team athletes represent you too? Why is it you don't give a flip about swim team or soccer team members "representing you", but you are outraged from the actions of teeny boppers on only one team? That makes sense to you ?
FRIGGIN IDIOT LOW IQ FAN (like Mr WOKE) - Yes it makes sense because football is the one I can brag about the most at the water cooler at work. Now the dam football coach has screwed that up for me and ruined all my fun at the water cooler. I am furious ! I can hardly see straight I am so mad !! Who the hell does this Coach and these teen agers think they are to put a damper on my water cooler fun at work. Screw them !!

REPORTER: I think we have heard enough. I think that is all the foolishness I can take for one day. Thank you.
(reporter heard mumbling to his camera crew "what trailer park do you think that baffoon is headed home to"?)
tenor.gif

A
Mr WOKE -

Actually, this may be Why-ohming Frogs' most insightful post ever.

BubbaT

Here's an exact quote from OL Austin Meyers:

Myers says they’ve got to figure something out up front.

“Just collectively, playing as a unit,” Myers said on what needs to improve. “I feel like we are on different pages. We need to get back to the drawing board, figure out the issues, tweak it, come back next week better.”

“That just comes from within. We got to come out as a unit, be prepared, be ready. That all comes with preparation.”

If that's not an indictment on Jarrett Anderson, I don't know what is.

The guy isn't qualified to coach at this level. It's blatantly obvious to everyone. Gary knows if he fired his buddy, there's not a program in the country that would even contemplate hiring him. Yet Gary selfishly allows Jarrett Anderson to remain employed. What a slap in the face to our players, this university, and its fanbase.

This [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] has got to end. We have a kid at QB that has the potential to be the best ever to play for the frogs. And he's surrounded with talented skill players to get the job done.

Unfortunately, all of that potential is on track to go to waste, and our star QB is on track to get killed.

This is so scheisscing unacceptable, I cannot see straight.

CHANGES MUST BE MADE
Myers must be talking about himself and the other linemen! Maybe all the players on offense! Cumbie must agree with what he has playing on offense or he’d make some changes himself!

Eight

Wonder if Gary is fully aware of the extent of public criticism being cast upon Jarret Anderson?

If so, does it have any meaningful impact or is it simply disregarded?.....hummm

personally, i don't care if gary is totally aware of what is said about he and his staff or if he is completely unaware

my bigger concern is that after watching the film he doesn't ponder how in the world once again his team has an offense that looks barely capable of [ Finebaum ]ting on itself.

there was no part of the game that went well aside from individual plays and individual execution.

i do not understand how someone who has made his rep off breaking down opposing offenses watches the game film and doesn't ask someone from among sonny, doug, or jerry to explain exactly what they were hoping to achieve last saturday, how they thought they could attack the kstate defense, and what adjustments they made during the actual game

watching the clemson offense last saturday night with the level of execution among skill players and offensive, the execution by their linemen in the screen game, the coordination among their offensive line, and the way they featured different players at times

we are so far, far away from any of that on the offensive side of the ball i just don't know how gary can't see that when he watches film on sunday

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
we are so far, far away from any of that on the offensive side of the ball i just don't know how gary can't see that when he watches film on sunday
Here's the real problem: He's been looking at that same film for three years now. I don't know what he's hoping to see, but, like the old definition of insanity, we're getting the same result.

CardFrog

a bigger question for me was why in the world is Downing throwing the ball if Duggan is getting a quick Xray to determine if he has a serious injury? a 4 or 5 and out once or twice until you know about Duggan would seem to make more sense then cutting Downing loose especially at where we were field position wise. Maybe I am wrong, and have been known to be so, but seemed to me we took an unnecessary risk. RUN THE BALL

BubbaT

There are many things that could lead to not seeing straight. Traumatic eye injury, strabismus, corneal abrasion, pituitary tumor, stroke, etc.
I am not sure that poor offensive line play has been described previously. Mind if I write this up for a case report?
Yeah maybe you should write that up and continue doing whatever it is you do because football damn sure isn’t one!

tcumaniac

In regards to the OP... he makes a point that's hard to dispute.

That quote from Myers is pretty damning for Anderson and his coaching ability (as is the product on the field).

Volare

You think he watches film of TCU offense?? He doesn't give two [ Finebaum ]s about the TCU offense. He brought in his buddy Kill to worry about that side of the ball. He held KSU to 14 points. He's not sure what you're bitching about.

This is Fine.