• The KillerFrogs

Who holds Gary Patterson Accountable?

wilson912

Patterson has been great for TCU but I think it is time for either his music career or ESPN career to take off.

I have no idea what is going on with our play calling but we’re gonna surely lose Evans and other RBs-they get only a handful of touches! Our go to play is the QB keeper that everyone now game plans for. Duggan is not gonna survive the season. Great to have Meacham back but it’s clear Gary’s right hand man Jerry Kill has hijacked this offense—GET THE BALL TO PLAYMAKERS AND PLAY UP TEMPO. We are wasting the skills of many talented guys. Clock management is an absolute disaster!

Ready for a change and don’t want Gary to hang on and further ruin his legacy.

Last edited:

4th. down

We know for a fact it’s not our girly boy of an AD. Jeremiah was brought in to keep status quo. There’s no such thing. Shame on our leadership for thinking otherwise. You’re either getting better, or your falling behind. Pretty clear what we’ve been doing since he was hired.

I love what Gary has done for this program, but that’s not an excuse for the product we continue to see year after year with zero accountability. He continues to prioritize his under qualified butt buddies over the football program.

Jarrett Anderson is worthless. His offensive line is a freaking disaster and is going to get our star QB killed. And Gary. You just got your ass kicked by a freshman backup QB, a freshman RB, and a team full of scrubs that wouldn’t even get an offer to play at TCU. Freaking pathetic.

The product we saw today was so unacceptably pathetic. scheissing disgraceful.

And then to hear Gary post game... he sounds like a total loser that was okay with losing today. Was really disheartening. He knows he still gets his multi million dollar paycheck and still gets his cush lifestyle. The fire sounded like it was gone. How the scheiss could he be okay with the performance we saw today? Somehow he apparently was.

Too bad no one exists to hold him accountable.

Until he retires, or Jeremiah donati gets fired, time to turn off expectations and stop caring. Otherwise you’ll just continue to be disappointed.

Donati is not going to be fired nor is GP or Anderson. Boschini has to answer to the Board of Trustees but I don't think GP answers to anyone. Look around campus, do you see any other statutes other than the Clark Bros. who may not be with us much longer?

Mean Purple

Donati is not going to be fired nor is GP or Anderson. Boschini has to answer to the Board of Trustees but I don't think GP answers to anyone. Look around campus, do you see any other statutes other than the Clark Bros. who may not be with us much longer?
Trust me, when boosters start talking about pulling cash, people listen. When someone mentions tv contract negotiations, people listen.

4th. down

Trust me, when boosters start talking about pulling cash, people listen. When someone mentions tv contract negotiations, people listen.

Yes, true, but it will take a couple of more years of this for that to happen although ticket sales next year will certainly be trending down, so that's a start.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Maybe CDC saw the writing on the wall and thats why he left. Let someone else (ADJD) try to put Gary in his place and make the tough calls when its time to start making some changes on the football staff.

netty2424

Maybe CDC saw the writing on the wall and thats why he left. Let someone else (ADJD) try to put Gary in his place and make the tough calls when its time to start making some changes on the football staff.
Could be. But I think it’s pretty well documented that TCU was never his final destination. Maybe that pushed him along sooner, but this place was never a long term play for him.

tetonfrog

No.

Totally wrong.

CDC doesn’t want to fire anyone. He wants to be everyone’s buddy. He could have fired Shaka and did not. I am curious to see if he pulls the trigger on Mensa. It will take a total collapse for him to do that. He just likes to BS with rich people, raise boatloads of money and built new facilities.

He will get to do that again in Austin & he did a great job of that here.

Mr. Bigglesworth

No.

Totally wrong.

CDC doesn’t want to fire anyone. He wants to be everyone’s buddy. He could have fired Shaka and did not. I am curious to see if he pulls the trigger on Mensa. It will take a total collapse for him to do that. He just likes to BS with rich people, raise boatloads of money and built new facilities.

He will get to do that again in Austin & he did a great job of that here.
Haha how do you know this Jackson hole?

Rose Bowl

After a night to sleep on it I don’t feel any better about what’s going on. I don’t know the answer but it’s clear to see that we’re not moving in the direction we want to go. Would staff changes make enough of an impact to get us moving forward?