• The KillerFrogs

Who holds Gary Patterson Accountable?

Woke Frog

We know for a fact it’s not our girly boy of an AD. Jeremiah was brought in to keep status quo. There’s no such thing. Shame on our leadership for thinking otherwise. You’re either getting better, or your falling behind. Pretty clear what we’ve been doing since he was hired.

I love what Gary has done for this program, but that’s not an excuse for the product we continue to see year after year with zero accountability. He continues to prioritize his under qualified butt buddies over the football program.

Jarrett Anderson is worthless. His offensive line is a freaking disaster and is going to get our star QB killed. And Gary. You just got your ass kicked by a freshman backup QB, a freshman RB, and a team full of scrubs that wouldn’t even get an offer to play at TCU. Freaking pathetic.

The product we saw today was so unacceptably pathetic. scheissing disgraceful.

And then to hear Gary post game... he sounds like a total loser that was okay with losing today. Was really disheartening. He knows he still gets his multi million dollar paycheck and still gets his cush lifestyle. The fire sounded like it was gone. How the scheiss could he be okay with the performance we saw today? Somehow he apparently was.

Too bad no one exists to hold him accountable.

Until he retires, or Jeremiah donati gets fired, time to turn off expectations and stop caring. Otherwise you’ll just continue to be disappointed.

For Patterson defenders. Yes he is an all time TCU great! Someone who deserves to be honored and appreciated. Unfortunately the game has either passed him by or his message has grown stale. The program is getting a little worse each and every year. At this pace TCU best hope is becoming a mid tier big 12 team. The arrow is pointed down on TCU and it’s not gonna get any better under current leadership. Gary is doing nothing but tarnishing his legacy at this point as he is to stubborn to change with the game or adjust his style/message. TCU either makes a change or gets comfortable in the bottom half of big 12.

netty2424

We know for a fact it’s not our girly boy of an AD. Jeremiah was brought in to keep status quo. There’s no such thing. Shame on our leadership for thinking otherwise. You’re either getting better, or your falling behind. Pretty clear what we’ve been doing since he was hired.

I love what Gary has done for this program, but that’s not an excuse for the product we continue to see year after year with zero accountability. He continues to prioritize his under qualified butt buddies over the football program.

Jarrett Anderson is worthless. His offensive line is a freaking disaster and is going to get our star QB killed. And Gary. You just got your ass kicked by a freshman backup QB, a freshman RB, and a team full of scrubs that wouldn’t even get an offer to play at TCU. Freaking pathetic.

And then to hear Gary post game... he sounds like a total loser that was okay with losing today. Was really disheartening. He knows he still gets his multi million dollar paycheck and still gets his cush lifestyle. The fire sounded like it was gone. How the scheiss could he be okay with the performance we saw today? Somehow he apparently was.

Until he retires, or Jeremiah donati gets fired, time to turn off expectations and stop caring. Otherwise you’ll just continue to be disappointed.
Your opening line discredited every other word you typed that I didn’t read as a result.

Farmfrog

The big question is do we have enough BMD’s who care and are willing to front the buyout? I’m hoping there is but won’t hold my breath.

Woke Frog

Your opening line discredited every other word you typed that I didn’t read as a result.
Is this better:

Jeremiah was brought in to keep status quo. There’s no such thing. Shame on our leadership for thinking otherwise. You’re either getting better, or your falling behind. Pretty clear what we’ve been doing since he was hired.

netty2424

Is this better:

Jeremiah was brought in to keep status quo. There’s no such thing. Shame on our leadership for thinking otherwise. You’re either getting better, or your falling behind. Pretty clear what we’ve been doing since he was hired.

Just don’t see the need for the girly boy jab. Minimizes the rest of it. That’s all.

Mean Purple

GP needs to be offered the chance to fire the offensive staff. If he won't do it, then he can only blame himself for what should happen. (Granted anybody would do there job and do it.)
When reports have you making between 5 to 6 million a year (which is too much based on what he has done), you lose the sentiment of "earned the right to go out your own way." Nobody gets to truck a program.

I hope he can pull this season out. But he still has to make changes. I worried last year when he would not send certain folks packing. When Cumbie was kept on, it raised some eyebrows. When he brought on Meach, I was worried that that it might not matter because they would not run the offense Meach runs anyway.

What's going on just does not make sense.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
GP needs to be offered the chance to fire the offensive staff. If he won't do it, then he can only blame himself for what should happen. (Granted anybody would do there job and do it.)
When reports have you making between 5 to 6 million a year (which is too much based on what he has done), you lose the sentiment of "earned the right to go out your own way." Nobody gets to truck a program.

I hope he can pull this season out. But he still has to make changes. I worried last year when he would not send certain folks packing. When Cumbie was kept on, it raised some eyebrows. When he brought on Meach, I was worried that that it might not matter because they would not run the offense Meach runs anyway.

Been down that road before after the 2013 season, he demoted his buddies temporarily, one is now the O line coach, it’s time...

Remember Mike Schultz? If so—then it makes perfect sense.

Woke Frog

Just don’t see the need for the girly boy jab. Minimizes the rest of it. That’s all.
I get it. Maybe it will eventually be a regrettable thing to say my morning, but up until this point our AD has shown me nothing that proves he has any balls or grit.

Just a pretty face that dresses well and does a good job sucking up to donors, which clearly isn't getting the job done.

4i363y.jpg
I would remove this—no need to involve family. I like your posts in general and believe you are above this.