• The KillerFrogs

Lay off the Oline

JugbandFrog

They are not the best, but a lot of their struggles are tied to the overall offensive vision.

We do absolutely NOTHING to help them. Few dedicated running plays. No shifting of the QB pocket. No quick pass plays. No TEs or HBacks chipping an end. Poor coaching.

I know they are struggling, but as a former offensive lineman, it’s unfair to keep crapping on them.

This starts and ends with the staff.

Salfrog

Tier 1
They are not the best, but a lot of their struggles are tied to the overall offensive vision.

We do absolutely NOTHING to help them. Few dedicated running plays. No shifting of the QB pocket. No quick pass plays. No TEs or HBacks chipping an end. Poor coaching.

I know they are struggling, but as a former offensive lineman, it’s unfair to keep crapping on them.

The players deserve better.

Bossfrog

When you consistently put Anderson over a position group that is year after year the worst performing, move him and it’s the same result... hard to say that Patterson Is doing everything in his control to make this team better. Love Patterson, but loyalty has been the detriment to our programs success. Bringing in Kill & meach will likely not overcome the weakest link of our team. We’ve got a long way to go.. still, 3 yrs into rebuilding our program

Wexahu

When you consistently put Anderson over a position group that is year after year the worst performing, move him and it’s the same result... hard to say that Patterson Is doing everything in his control to make this team better. Love Patterson, but loyalty has been the detriment to our programs success. Bringing in Kill & meach will likely not overcome the weakest link of our team. We’ve got a long way to go.. still, 3 yrs into rebuilding our program

Let’s be honest, bringing in Kill was kind of a joke.

Punter1

I agree...where were those jet sweeps earlier in the game??? Those help the Oline in tons of ways.

And yea...the play calling from that 1st scoring series on was mind-boggling at best.

smufrogger

We must hire a new OL coach. Either that or increase Duggan's life insurance policy. What I saw out there today was an absolute joke. While we're at it, hire a DL coach as well.
Gary has kept a certain bad coach for decades. These losses are definitely attributable to lack of coaching. But Gary is to busy with the defense to see it

4 Oaks Frog

Sorry man, but our OL is slower than [ Finebaum ]. We could have Bob Stoops, Jimmy Johnson and Vince Lombardi coaching this group, and it wouldn’t help. Slow is just slow, and they can’t be coached to be faster. Bless their hearts, they just aren’t ready for this level of competition. We recruit and get great running backs, receivers and QBs, but we suck at signing fast smart OL. Could be that quality’s of guys don’t want to play with level of coaches. That could be coaching, but we are talking about this group of fine young men. Great people, but they just are going to keep getting beat every game we play. We have a high powered sports car with flat tires...
GO FROGS!
BEAT SOMEBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!

Wexahu

Don’t know much about O-line play but I think the wide splits are stupid. And I don’t think they are helping our lineman or any facet of our offense. Defenses play 3 lineman and crowd the intermediate zones and there is just nothing there. You can’t exploit the soft front because you’re in the shotgun 100% of the time and there are zero quick-hitting downhill runs. Everything is zone read. Force lineman to block in space and the running game can be neutralized pretty easily. Just my opinion.