• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Sitting in on a conference call with a holocaust survivor right now. Perks of having a world-class history teacher wife. Literally speechless listening to this woman.

The mother of one of my neighbors across the street was a holocaust survivor. Spent countless hours sitting outside with her and listening to her personal stories.

She also gave me the entire set of videos to watch of the interviews she did in connection with Steven Speilberg's Shoah project.

The horrors she (and other holocaust survivors) endured are beyond comprehension.

SuperBarrFrog

Very cool deal. Is he the creator, or an actor/crew?

Executive Producer. His partner and one of the biggest special effects guys in Hollywood patented the animation process called Trioscope. This is their first release. My brother comes up with the content and pitches and sells the shows. Hopefully be many more to come in the future; the process keeps looking better and better. This one was filmed prolly 18 months ago.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Executive Producer. His partner and one of the biggest special effects guys in Hollywood patented the animation process called Trioscope. This is their first release. My brother comes up with the content and pitches and sells the shows. Hopefully be many more to come in the future; the process keeps looking better and better. This one was filmed prolly 18 months ago.
Very, VERY cool

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Sitting in on a conference call with a holocaust survivor right now. Perks of having a world-class history teacher wife. Literally speechless listening to this woman.
As well it you should be.
I remember reading once that if we had a moment of silence for each WWII Holocaust victim that would equal out to something like 7 years of silence. My first thought was imagine how much good work we could get done in the world with that amount of quiet?