• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Chongo94

So I’m not sure if NBC has already realized some peacock problems or what but the upcoming schedule on the weekend of October 17-19 following the international break is basically how it was last year.

Numerous games on tv and good games too....Everton vs Liverpool on nbcsports, City vs Arsenal on nbc, Tottenham vs West Ham on nbcsports, and Leeds vs Wolves on nbcsports among one or two others.

I probably just jinxed it all by posting that, however. It sure does make you wonder why suddenly they have a programming weekend like that when they haven’t had one to start the season and pushed some of the better games to that peacock thing.

dawg

@Moose Stuff this should help bring your USMNT expectations back to reality under Berhalter.

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/usm...still-most-talented/3i1psna5t5fm1x14sdwrwpmus

200.gif

Really? Really?! Really!

scheiss berhalter

This.

Portland Frog

So I’m not sure if NBC has already realized some peacock problems or what but the upcoming schedule on the weekend of October 17-19 following the international break is basically how it was last year.

Numerous games on tv and good games too....Everton vs Liverpool on nbcsports, City vs Arsenal on nbc, Tottenham vs West Ham on nbcsports, and Leeds vs Wolves on nbcsports among one or two others.

I probably just jinxed it all by posting that, however. It sure does make you wonder why suddenly they have a programming weekend like that when they haven’t had one to start the season and pushed some of the better games to that peacock thing.

Very interesting. Let's see how many of these stay on regular NBCSN or get pushed to Peacock.

dawg

Hopefully Peacock is dying a swift (and deserved) death.

Chongo94