• The KillerFrogs

Van Zandt

Bruce Berry

Couple of thoughts rewatching the second half...

Van Zandt running down Ingram was a scheissing amazing important play. He was flying down the field.

Gary sending the punt team out and changing his mind. I was yelling take the safety and lets get on the scheissing bus.

Also, I find the games more enjoyable when we win. That's just me.

Wexahu

VanZandt's athleticism was definitely eye popping on a few plays, I first noticed it on his INT return. I said to myself, holy s, that dude can freaking move. Seems like he still gets lost quite a bit, but if he starts to figure it out a little bit, look out.

Our safety and running backs positions are absolutely loaded with talent.

matmoo123

I still think VZ’s post interception penalty was Mickey Mouse but that’s how they called the entire game
Best of all worlds: Amazing plays and showed huge upside; did enough boneheaded things to keep GP on him this week and keep him humble. Was that VZ offsides on the field goal attempt as well?

Wexahu

Best of all worlds: Amazing plays and showed huge upside; did enough boneheaded things to keep GP on him this week and keep him humble. Was that VZ offsides on the field goal attempt as well?

I believe so, although the guy to his left may have jumped too. Not exactly sure who was first.

Nevertheless, on a 4th and 8 or whatever it was from inside the 15 yard line, I wouldn't even bother bringing pressure from the outside to block a kick, makes no sense to me.

Diehard

Couple of thoughts rewatching the second half...

Van Zandt running down Ingram was a scheissing amazing important play. He was flying down the field.

Gary sending the punt team out and changing his mind. I was yelling take the safety and lets get on the scheissing bus.

Also, I find the games more enjoyable when we win. That's just me.

The way he grabbed his helmet after tackling him it may have been his blow assignment that created situation. And he sure didn't want to go face GP after giving up a TD. Unbelievable closing speed.