• The KillerFrogs

Eddie Van Halen has died....

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Rest In Peace, EVH. I can only imagine how earth-shattering Eruption was when it dropped. A true revolutionary and one of the GOATs.

Top five? Man... tough one. I could easily put together three top fives, and as I spin their catalogue this week, it’ll change. Off the top of my head, though...

1. Panama
2. Eruption/You Really Got Me
3. Dance The Night Away
4. Dreams
5. Why Can’t This Be Love

On deck: Ain’t Talkin Bout Love, Unchained, And the Cradle Will Rock, Janie’s Cryin, Right Now, Pretty Woman (just an epic cover), Humans Being, Beautiful Girls, Can’t Stop Loving You.
It was Earth-shattering. The monstrous power and force behind that playing was just unlike anything else out there at that time. A sound that just grabbed your ear like an enraged Librarian and would not let go. Nobody else had it. It was unique.

tcudoc

I was lucky enough to see him 4 times in the DLR version of Van Halen.
They could sell out three nights in a row at Reunion Arena back in the day.

Hemingway

Rest In Peace, EVH. I can only imagine how earth-shattering Eruption was when it dropped. A true revolutionary and one of the GOATs.

Top five? Man... tough one. I could easily put together three top fives, and as I spin their catalogue this week, it’ll change. Off the top of my head, though...

1. Panama
2. Eruption/You Really Got Me
3. Dance The Night Away
4. Dreams
5. Why Can’t This Be Love

On deck: Ain’t Talkin Bout Love, Unchained, And the Cradle Will Rock, Janie’s Cryin, Right Now, Pretty Woman (just an epic cover), Humans Being, Beautiful Girls, Can’t Stop Loving You.
Finally... Panama is the best VH song.