• The KillerFrogs

Coaching Hot Seat Updated- October 6th

LeagueCityFrog

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm

Coach P goes from #9 all way down to #37.

Coach Hermann... well...it is getting hot .

I'm a keep it simple kind of guy.

If Coach P can find a way to:

1. Get sack production somehow from the defensive line.
2. Get pass protection from our offensive line.
3. Get the defense to stop choking on 3rd and a mile.

Then I see TCU winning the remainder of their games this season because the Big XII is a hot mess and then getting a rematch with either Iowa State or Okie State in the Big XII title game this December. Win that game, we are in the college football playoff at 9-1 with a great national comeback story for Max and Gary.

This team DEFINITELY has talent and the offensive play calling has been awesome so far and we have a kicker.

Looking forward to our trip to Fort Worth this weekend and Go Frogs!

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

I'm a little surprised Lincoln Riley didn't move up at least a little bit (#126 of 130).

Mean Purple

Some observations:
I don't think Malzahn's seat is that hot. Not that folks are not upset, its just that in today's economy, I don't think the Tiger boosters can pull enough cash for the buyout. (more factor related, I know. but it is reality) (probably same with Jimbo).

Patterson makes enough and he is in the power 5, so realisticly, pressure stays up unless he cranks at least 8 wins this season. (does not mean he would go up into red just yet). If he is indeed making 6M a year, he better start giving better post game answers for losses.

If muschamp and mason don't get it turned around, they are likely gone this year. if they are not, then nobody is getting canned due to Covid timing. Them being gone also means schools could be a million bucks to get them as a very good coordinator. Which they bother were very very good at.

Little early on Matt Wells and Scott Frost. Dino Babers seat may be even hotter than what they show, but there are other reasons he might stay. Dave Doren's seat is hotter than what is shown.

Can't see that David Shaw's seat is that hot.

Wexahu

http://www.coacheshotseat.com/CoachesHotSeatRanking.htm

Coach P goes from #9 all way down to #37.

Coach Hermann... well...it is getting hot .

I'm a keep it simple kind of guy.

If Coach P can find a way to:

1. Get sack production somehow from the defensive line.
2. Get pass protection from our offensive line.
3. Get the defense to stop choking on 3rd and a mile.

Then I see TCU winning the remainder of their games this season because the Big XII is a hot mess and then getting a rematch with either Iowa State or Okie State in the Big XII title game this December. Win that game, we are in the college football playoff at 9-1 with a great national comeback story for Max and Gary.

This team DEFINITELY has talent and the offensive play calling has been awesome so far and we have a kicker.

Looking forward to our trip to Fort Worth this weekend and Go Frogs!

To show you how fickle these discussions are, if Ingram doesn't fumble the entire tone of everything would be different (unless we marched right down the field and scored). I'd guess GP would have gone from #9 to maybe something higher. And we'd be hearing about how Texas is back again, again. And that is based on a stupid decision by a 20-year old kid to be careless with the ball on a play.

Things are rarely as bad as it seems sometimes, or as good. We have 80% of our season left, tap....the....brakes.

Fosterpark Squatter

To show you how fickle these discussions are, if Ingram doesn't fumble the entire tone of everything would be different (unless we marched right down the field and scored). I'd guess GP would have gone from #9 to maybe something higher. And we'd be hearing about how Texas is back again, again. And that is based on a stupid decision by a 20-year old kid to be careless with the ball on a play.

Things are rarely as bad as it seems sometimes, or as good. We have 80% of our season left, tap....the....brakes.
I'd blame the stupid decision of the middle aged coaches to go hurry up over blaming Ingram.

jack the frog

Jimbo at #26 ha. I would love to see aggy get worked over by Florida this weekend although he is probably safe for a couple of years.

Roughly a $50mm buyout there?

Pharm Frog

100% agree. 100%