• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Kansas State Zoom

don

KST Good football team, very physical. 2 big wins. gotta get ready to play.

we have to keep getting better every week. D - too many big plays O - too many field goals, do better in red zone.

O Line, max taking too many hits. ways to go pass wise.

Last edited:

don

Big plays - got to do a better job in box. more leverage and give them more help. Run game is where we are hurt most. Cardinal sin. I have to do a better job. Handle the crack back better.

After 2 weeks - effects of not having spring ball? I don't think so. We practiced a long time before first game.

D - giving up big plays? cut point total in half vs UT? 220 something yards came on 5 plays. others averaged 2 yards a play. Help each other out. Goes with guy calling it.

Coleman start? How did he do? played like a freshman. made a couple of good plays. Key is to get better. Need to do a better job rotating guys in heat.

Last edited:

don

JD Spielman recruitment? We were looking for someone, he reached out. Had a relationship with his Dad. knew alot about our program. he has some music skills, some on our playlist.

Last edited:

don

League perception with OU/UT? It starts with media. No bad will to Texas or OU. You've had some coaches doing great jobs. Baylor, Iowa St, K St. Little bit of a feeling that we don't do some things.

HC Klieman at K ST? knew how to win before got there, very detailed, good on special teams. doing a better job of recruiting in TX. done what they asked him to do.

Shadow of Snyder? Sean Snyder was on his staff before going to USC. a little carry over. Respect his team, they come right after you.

Skylar development? He was that way last year. He beat OU twice. Key for him is to keep going, elevate. Good player and leader. fights through things.

Last edited:

don

More of Zach this week? All of them have a role. Playing guys that practice best. Younger guys have their own plays and roles. He will have some plays for sure.

Success vs Texas? Fans getting numb to it? Trying to win enough to keep my job and win championship. every year its hard, run out of ideas to beat people you play every year.

Kendre Miller? Find not heavily recruited player? We knew about him all along. Felt like we needed another TB. 4th or 5th guy that was going to UTSA, comes down to finding a good player. Go find guys. he lost weight after coming in.

Last edited:

don

Marcel Brooks limped off? - questionable for this week.

Short one. That's a wrap. Go Frogs! Let's whack em!!

Last edited:

Raw Frog

Anybody ask him if he’s found a solution to the wheel route yet?

I’m convinced a team could run that 80 straight plays against us and we still couldn’t stop it.
And crossing patterns...they all know our tendencies and what works against us. Hopefully, we will go zone more and allow our athletes to make plays.

TCUWIN

Patterson and staff sucks! I’m done with this coaching staff. I’m convinced there is minimal to no practice taking place.