• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Pharm Frog

Mrs Pharm and I arrived in Estes Park yesterday afternoon. Went to pick up some groceries at the Safeway while wearing our completely useless TCU “face coverings”. Saw three BU students wearing Bear gear and one of the literally screams out “Sic Em Bears”. Mrs Pharm shakes her head and I respond with “Country Roads”. Kid says “Eff you” and Mrs Pharm says “Mighty Christian of you.”

A few minutes later one of the others came up and apologized. Said they are taking all their classes online and just running around the country. That’s modern day “higher” education I suppose.

FrogAbroad

Mrs Pharm and I arrived in Estes Park yesterday afternoon. Went to pick up some groceries at the Safeway while wearing our completely useless TCU “face coverings”. Saw three BU students wearing Bear gear and one of the literally screams out “Sic Em Bears”. Mrs Pharm shakes her head and I respond with “Country Roads”. Kid says “Eff you” and Mrs Pharm says “Mighty Christian of you.”

A few minutes later one of the others came up and apologized. Said they are taking all their classes online and just running around the country. That’s modern day “higher” education I suppose.
Baylol. On the list of useless creations it ranks right up there with prothestic dog testicles.

Mean Purple

Saw folks posting on facebook that they "miss Art Briles."
That's really pathetic after the disaster his rape coverups and recruiting of thugs did to their school.
Rapey bear gonna rapey bear.

Also, is there not a filter for Art "Art Briles"? Hope I don't get banned.