• The KillerFrogs

Cool Read on the Game

Limp Lizard

A good take... I agree that we really could have opened the game up in the second quarter but we left too many points on the field. After the game ended I turned the TV off feeling like we are the better team.

PS. TCU beating Texas isn't really an upset anymore, it's a tradition.
The unsportsmanlike penalty after the interception probably hurt us more than any other penalty. Still, we won, so...whatever.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The unsportsmanlike penalty after the interception probably hurt us more than any other penalty. Still, we won, so...whatever.
I did laugh. Patterson charging out there to find out what the hell happened, Van Zandt pointing to his nuts and making crushing motions, and Patterson sort of relaxing. "Oh. Yeah. I'd have punched him too, kid. Go rub some dirt on it."

Mean Purple

A good take... I agree that we really could have opened the game up in the second quarter but we left too many points on the field. After the game ended I turned the TV off feeling like we are the better team.

PS. TCU beating Texas isn't really an upset anymore, it's a tradition.
Yes, we were the better team. I think that is what frustrated folks so much about leaving those points off the board. But the win is still great. Then to see OU lose to the Cyclones made the day even better.

Mean Purple

I did laugh. Patterson charging out there to find out what the hell happened, Van Zandt pointing to his nuts and making crushing motions, and Patterson sort of relaxing. "Oh. Yeah. I'd have punched him too, kid. Go rub some dirt on it."
Why are the whorns always craving somebody's privates?

Eight

Yes, we were the better team. I think that is what frustrated folks so much about leaving those points off the board. But the win is still great. Then to see OU lose to the Cyclones made the day even better.

frogs had the chance to be up at least by double digits and quite possibly 17 points after the first series of the third quarter

nice to win, but this could have been a big statement game