• The KillerFrogs

Is GMFP OK to still be our coach?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
120489041_3280174482036670_4431743424822933427_n.jpg

Asking for a friend.

This a great question and I am sure the satire will be lost on many. But where are those loud voices who waste so much time calling for Gary to go ? Those oh so smart arm chair quarterbacks that don’t understand what CGP has done and will continue to do. If it were up to those morons, we would be on our third new coach in so many years. The value of a consistent, amazing head coach for 20 years can never truly be estimated.

Salfrog

Tier 1
I don't think anyone here truly wants GP gone. I believe most here, including myself, are just frustrated that Gary is too stubborn to make real changes to his coaching staff other than the usual coaching staff shuffle that he does with his "good ol' buddies". Imagine how good his teams would be with a very good QB, Oline, Dline, and LBer coach. At this point, even just good coaches would be suffice.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Del Conte just may try to hire him away. 7-2 for GP vs B12UT says it all.

I think I'll face east and pray this doesn't happen.

Then we'd all be pissed.

GP may not always sound like the smartest guy in the room, but I’m guessing his time in Texas has made him smart enough to know he wants no part of the big cigar guys down in The Peoples Republic of Austin. Truth be told, Del Conte is probably wishing he had not thought the grass was greener in Austin.

It was hilarious reading Orange Bloods yesterday, particularly the fact they their AD is Mr Conte, first name Del.