• The KillerFrogs

TCU @ UT Score Prediction Contest

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
UT- 56
TCU- 20

8 total sacks.

I have the bad feeling I'll be out spreading rye grass by the end of the 1st quarter.

Mean Purple

I didn't what to jinx, cause I was worried I did last week. But then saw what some posed here. That's lilly livered crap ain't gonna hunt.

TCU 41
ut austin 28

o sacks

mensa loses his [ Finebaum ] at halftime and breaks his own leg with a sledge hammer. after the game, he complains about the pain. GP takes a whiz on his leg and says, "sorry, this seemed like a day at the beach."

saw 'em off

4th. down

It's been awhile since we've seen Texas this good! They are every bit 24 better than TCU.

Agreed, and Sam is the best QB in conf. His legs are as dangerous as the arm.

We score 2 TDs. late in 4th. quarter. Our weakness becomes undeniable apparent.......left tackle, Tomlinson and Washington too small and get abused by much bigger Texas receivers, Wallow too slow to cover on wheel route and swing passes in flat to RBs. The loss pushes our conf. record to 3/8 over the past 11 games.

UT 48
Frogs 34

4 sacks

Pharm Frog

UT- 56
TCU- 20

8 total sacks.

I have the bad feeling I'll be out spreading rye grass by the end of the 1st quarter.

I will be watching at my in-laws’s in the hellhole that is Lamesa. Nothing more useless than attempting to seed grass of any kind out here. I may however take my new Kel-Tec bullpup 12 gauge out to the CRP land and destroy a few gourds.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I will be watching at my in-laws’s in the hellhole that is Lamesa. Nothing more useless than attempting to seed grass of any kind out here. I may however take my new Kel-Tec bullpup 12 gauge out to the CRP land and destroy a few gourds.
I finally took delivery of a post-hole digger yesterday, after about a month of waiting, and will be putting up part of the Shootin Gallery that requires nice big fenceposts to hold up. Lots of fun activities for the whole family!

The ryegrass will probably wait, as the birds around here are fat enough already. I don't really see any rain in the forecast that makes spreading really attractive just yet. Maybe Wednesday/Thursday, but if I spread, then that's a guarantee of two solid weeks of dry weather...

The Kel-Tec looks absolutely cool!