• The KillerFrogs

Things you'd like during the UT Game

Horny4TCU

https://www.texasbeerco.com/

I stopped drinking heavily before, and during TCU games because of the Fiesta Bowl, and an unfortunate incident after the 61-58 loss to those [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]s from Waco.

I have lost all hope of use ever being good again, so I have decided to start getting good and drunk again. This way, if we win, I can be drunk and excited, but if we lose, I can just pass out.

I find this variety pack to be quite good, so this is what I will drink.
King Grackle Stout would do the trick... 9% is pretty damn stout. I'd forget I was even at a TCU game if I pregamed those for an hour or so.

TRF51

1. Play our best players from the start.
2. Stop swooping out the centers, the bad snaps cost us.
3. See our young DTs in the game.
4. Copper back starting at tackle, big drop off after him.
5. Use of Tempo.
6. Pressure by our DEs, they didn’t play well last week.
7. Stewart splitting reps at corner with Tomlinson.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
https://www.texasbeerco.com/

I stopped drinking heavily before, and during TCU games because of the Fiesta Bowl, and an unfortunate incident after the 61-58 loss to those [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]s from Waco.

I have lost all hope of use ever being good again, so I have decided to start getting good and drunk again. This way, if we win, I can be drunk and excited, but if we lose, I can just pass out.

I find this variety pack to be quite good, so this is what I will drink.
Have you tried any of the fine products of: 1.) Galveston Island Brewery, makers of 'Tiki Wheat' and other fine zymurgical essays, 2.) Brazos Valley Brewery, purveyors of some excellent stouts and other fine things, 3.) Buffalo Bayou Brewery, creators of many offbeat yet delicious concoctions? Presently, the Fridge of the Brewingfrog is packed up with Buffalo Bayou 'Black Raz' and some Temptress 'BBT' for the weekend, in addition to some of the other Usual Suspects.

I am hoping that the Frogs will not drive us to Shots From the Skull again...

Horny4TCU

God bless my wife... its not even game day.

200w.gif

Good night everyone. Life is good. All the time, life is good ;-).

Paul in uhh

1. The TCU D "Hunting" Together
2. The Oline much improved (J. Anderson no wear near the field)
3. Max starting the game
4. Carries from Zach Evans
5. A Wallow Sack
6. At least two INTs by our secondary
7. TCU making a FG from 40 yards
8. A cohesive offensive game plan
A handle of Glenlivet