• The KillerFrogs

Fight in the stands...

SuperTFrog

Almost had a fight break out in the stands between two Frogs. One guy was mad at the other guy because he wouldn’t cheer loud enough and tried to fight him for it. Kept egging the guy on getting in his face yelling “hit me”. Real poor form resulting to Frog on Frog crime.

Big props to the guy for showing restraint and not hitting him. Real sad day all around.

Almost had a fight break out in the stands between two Frogs. One guy was mad at the other guy because he wouldn’t cheer loud enough and tried to fight him for it. Kept egging the guy on getting in his face yelling “hit me”. Real poor form resulting to Frog on Frog crime.

Big props to the guy for showing restraint and not hitting him. Real sad day all around.
Was this in 236? I looked over and saw a bunch of cops swarming the place but didn't see what started it. There were some ISU fans sitting nearby so I thought maybe that they got into it with someone.

Horny4TCU

4gehp6.jpg

ifrog

I am old enough to remember when Frog on Frog crime was committed at the Frog Fountain