• The KillerFrogs

Gary’s principals are going to ruin program

Froggy Style

Not playing Max until Gary can’t be the hero w defense.

Not playing Spielman until we’re trying to get back in the game.

Repeatedly allowing 5 wide on 2nd and 5 (only to get a sack and lose a field goal). THIS IS WHY WE LOSE BY TWO EVERY WEEK!!!

Releasing records is not needed! You don’t have a second career.

Dude, just play the best players and focus on having a team that doesn’t make mistake after mistake.

MadFrog

I think he is lightyears away in the offensive and defensive lines. ISU's lines looked like athletic men, while TCU looked like overweight kids. Too many missed assignments and penalties, especially on the offensive line. They also allowed SIX sacks. That will never win.

Horny4TCU

I think Max is a baller, but there were a couple of shots of him from the sideline after a run, where I thought, "Is he okay? Is he that white because he's a redhead or because he had heart surgery?". He looked pretty pale and still might not be 100%, but dang if he ain't a 100%, the season might be better by the end.

Horny4TCU

Not playing Max until Gary can’t be the hero w defense.

Not playing Spielman until we’re trying to get back in the game.

Repeatedly allowing 5 wide on 2nd and 5 (only to get a sack and lose a field goal). THIS IS WHY WE LOSE BY TWO EVERY WEEK!!!

Releasing records is not needed! You don’t have a second career.

Dude, just play the best players and focus on having a team that doesn’t make mistake after mistake.
Fire the dead weight on the coaching staff. Get someone who can recruit from a SEC state, with big, fast, DL and OL connections.

Take one from Ed Orgeron's playbook and get great coaches around you. Loyalty by damned.

Froggy Style

I think he is lightyears away in the offensive and defensive lines. ISU's lines looked like athletic men, while TCU looked like overweight kids. Too many missed assignments and penalties, especially on the offensive line. They also allowed SIX sacks. That will never win.
We have 30 WRs, but seem to wait untiL our big dogs are seniors to recruit good replacements. We should never have to start a freshman OL in our first game.

y2kFrog

I think Max is a baller, but there were a couple of shots of him from the sideline after a run, where I thought, "Is he okay? Is he that white because he's a redhead or because he had heart surgery?". He looked pretty pale and still might not be 100%, but dang if he ain't a 100%, the season might be better by the end.

Yeah, I’m pretty sure one half is all he had in him today. Hopefully by next week he’ll be ready to go the distance because we’ll need it. Texas’s defense looks pretty suspect right now so he may have to be in the field a lot.

CountryFrog

Is this a serious take?

Mr. Bigglesworth

Fire the dead weight on the coaching staff. Get someone who can recruit from a SEC state, with big, fast, DL and OL connections.

Take one from Ed Orgeron's playbook and get great coaches around you. Loyalty by damned.
He’s truly incapable of this, which is why I think he needs to go. Will be a happy day when I watch the rest of that incompetent defensive staff leave. Bumpas (his little scooter) and Patterson were a helluva duo. Not so much patterson and the bald yes man