• The KillerFrogs

Has GP lost his fastball?

Mr. Bigglesworth

It’s like watching Bartolo colon on the mound with no ability to changes speeds. A fat man throwing 75 mph meatballs and doesnt spit up or change speeds.

goes without saying I hope he doesn’t ruin duggans career. The kid is the real deal.

hey patterson thanks for starting downing the first half, I love losing!

Planks

I know we have to give it a few more games, but it really looks like GP is past his prime.

From not having an OL yet again, starting downing over duggan, giving up 37 with a supposed great defense, and the list goes on.

not sure this program isn’t in the ditch.

One thing that is for certain, Matt Campbell is a better coach than GP at this point in their careers, and it’s not even close.

With that being said, we didn’t have the benefit of a tune up game like ISU did (which they lost). There is still 8 games to go. Let’s see how things shake out.

Eight

while some on this board were gushing all about the things written about two frog safeties there were others of us who kept raising the question about the defensive ends

what we saw today was a continuation of the problems from last year and i am concerned if there are answers on the roster

forget what you saw from the tcu defense prior to the big 12 because tcu was rarely overmatched in the lines

since joining the big 12 the frogs have been competitive defensively when they could match up in the lines