• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Iowa State at TCU

TooColdU

Offense scores 21 points with Max in the second half. Defense scores 7 but gives up 37 (which includes a fumble deep in our end of the field). Anyone think we win this if Max started?

the bigger question is why the hell didn’t Max start to begin with?

I would’ve much rather lose because Max didn’t play at all than lose because Max only played the 2nd half

Last edited:

Wexahu

Offense scores 21 points with Max in the second half. Defense scores 7 but gives up 37 (which includes a fumble deep in our end of the field). Anyone think we win this if Max started?

I lean towards no. Until the defense shows more than what it showed, I think the end result would've probably been the same. Might have been a slightly higher scoring game, but that's it.

Our defense is good until it has to be.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Osai from UT is gonna be dreaming big when he sees our LT tapes this week.
They are going to kick the living crap out of this team.

We aren't motivated, have no spark, and gave up 37 to a gang that couldn't get out of their own way v. a Sun Belt team AT HOME. Oh, and we have the same brilliant Offensive minds drawing up next week's game plan!

Is Bo Pelini available? I'm thinking a new position: Motivational Coach. He can just roll through the offices screaming his lungs out at everybody...

This team sucks, this coaching staff sucks, team might be better with competent coaching but as stands now with O-Line and D issues it’s a 1-2 win season for TCU. Patterson while once great is now just running out clock on his career.