• The KillerFrogs

Downing to start against ISU per ESPN

Horny4TCU

sexist. this is 2020 - they can be whatever gender they chose as long as they generate points.
I don't care if they identify as princess as long as we get a W.

With that said, should the Iowa boy get the ISU start? Minus our defense crapping the bed last year against ISU, I thought Duggan was a shining aspect of the game last year.

McFroggin

So, Patterson has retracted his earlier comment? Why are you the only one that seems to know this?

Patterson said he has packages for Max. Of course he does. Max is the guy. While he still “may” be cleared by Saturday, it isn’t a guarantee. When Max is fully cleared, he will start.

netty2424

Patterson said he has packages for Max. Of course he does. Max is the guy. While he still “may” be cleared by Saturday, it isn’t a guarantee. When Max is fully cleared, he will start.
You typed “not cleared.” Now you’re saying he’s cleared, but not fully cleared.

Eight

You typed “not cleared.” Now you’re saying he’s cleared, but not fully cleared.

sounds a great deal like what jeremy said in his most recent podcast and the example he gave was of mikel barkley's situation last fall.

barkley was at a point where he was cleared to go through practice, but during some time prior to game time would start to suffer head aches again and they would not clear him to play in the games

could have misunderstood what jeremy actually said in the example, but he did talk for a fairly good time about how max being cleared to practice isn't the same as being cleared to play

not knowing exactly what the initial problem was, what was the complication, and were max sits in his conditioning etc... i have no idea where he stands being ready, but as i remember jeremy did say something similar to what mcfroggin has said here