• The KillerFrogs

TCU Football Hype 2020

Woke Frog

Stopped watching after the quote from the America hater, Hussein Obama, asking me to believe.

The only thing I believe is that he was the worst and most divisive and destructive president our country has ever seen.

Doesn't surprise me that our woke athletic director, along with TCU's bleeding heart liberal video producer, Eichel G. Davis, would approve of including such a thing.

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF SPORTS!!!!!

JugbandFrog

Stopped watching after the quote from the America hater, Hussein Obama, asking me to believe.

The only thing I believe is that he was the worst and most divisive and destructive president our country has ever seen.

Doesn't surprise me that our woke athletic director, along with TCU's bleeding heart liberal video producer, Eichel G. Davis, would approve of including such a thing.

KEEP POLITICS OUT OF SPORTS!!!!!

Why don't you stop being so butthurt and KEEP POLITICS OUT OF THE FORUM!!!

Triggered so easily.

If you don't want to watch the hype, or the game, then don't. No one is stopping you. Just stop bringing your sore butt into the forum where all we want to do is talk about the sports.

This might help you:
https://www.lifehack.org/878071/compartmentalize-emotions

Eight

Careful on the music with this one

interesting the infamous word that supposedly caused so much uproar from a player a few weeks back was used multiple times in the song

granted, i am far from woke, but this is the one of the things that i just don't understand is that gary can't use the word to tell a player not to use the word, but then the athletic department can put out something promoting the upcoming season and the music uses the word multiple times.

Last edited:

Wexahu

interesting the infamous word that supposedly caused so much uproar from a player a fewweeks back was used multiple times in the song

granted, i am far from woke, but this is the one of the things that i just don't understand is that gary can't use the word to tell a player not to use the word, but then the athletic department can put out something promoting the upcoming season and the music uses the word multiple times.

Just depends on what the Outrage of the Month is at the time.

CountryFrog

Triggered so easily.

If you don't want to watch the hype, or the game, then don't. No one is stopping you. Just stop bringing your sore butt into the forum where all we want to do is talk about the sports.

This might help you:
His name is "Woke Frog." Not sure what he's going for with that account but it's clearly not serious.

YA

interesting the infamous word that supposedly caused so much uproar from a player a few weeks back was used multiple times in the song

The video is not from official TCU account, but a fan account

Pharm Frog

My favorite thing about the video is the angle that WVU's #96 took on the punt return. But to the kid's credit he did pursue to the end zone. I think I would have faked a leg cramp or something.

CryptoMiner

Not put out by the AD

Paint It Purple

Triggered so easily.

This might help you:
Let the man say what he wants and you maybe take a dose of your own medicine. Triggered so easily.