• The KillerFrogs

WARNING: Playstation Vue/Entertainment Users Please Read

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Apparently there is a hack of the PSN going on right now with accounts being taken over and games being charged to your card on file. I have a PSN account because I was a Vue subscriber, but 20 minutes ago someone bought a few hundred dollars worth of video games with my account then locked me out by changing my ID and security settings (and I had 2FA turned on). Called my bank and I was the 10th person she spoke to about this within the last hour. So, if you have an account I suggest monitoring it closely. I'm still on hold for Sony support chat with 265 people ahead of me.

Chongo94

You can check your transaction history for your PSN if you go to settings and then wallet, if I remember correctly. Hope that helps some others checking.

Sorry about that TxFrog. Thanks for the heads up though, I’ll be keeping an eye out.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
You can check your transaction history for your PSN if you go to settings and then wallet, if I remember correctly. Hope that helps some others checking.

Sorry about that TxFrog. Thanks for the heads up though, I’ll be keeping an eye out.
It’s all good, I finally got through and they refunded the charge. However the hacker attempted 5 more charges after I had my bank block the card on file. Heck of a way to start the weekend.

BABYFACE

That’s the bad side of the internet and online transactions. They can rob people now without having physically committing the crime. They can do it from behind a keyboard.

Last edited: