• The KillerFrogs

Saturday college football thread....

HFrog1999

I can't crawl inside your head but I feel like I've crawled inside your head on this one and now you're just doing a massive back pedal.

tenor.gif

BABYFACE

If you don't think OU wants to leave the Big 12, 2020 may have solidified the death of the Big 12. TCU better be ready after 2020....OU fans are going out of their minds on social media. And UT fans think they are on equal footing as OU but they haven't proved anything ever, but they want out too.
Come on man.

JugbandFrog

I started making parlay bets, and I have hit on my first three. Need Miami +2.5, and University of North Texas + 14. I bad Navy +8 earlier and I felt like Kramer on Seinfeld watching that one.

Wexahu

Random thought here and a pet peeve of mine....they need to change the way the clock is run in college football, it's ridiculous.

When a player runs out of bounds, keep the clock stopped until the next play is run, not until the ball is spotted. And when a first down is made inbounds, don't stop the clock (like the NFL). How much time runs off the clock shouldn't depend on how fast a crew can get a ball re-spotted. Take that part of the game out of their hands.

And full disclosure, I am somewhat of a degenerate gambler and when you take an O/U you notice stuff like that.