• The KillerFrogs

Joe Burrow

TCU_91

Maybe its just me.

But I'm trying to remember if there was this kind of Love fest when Andy started for the Beagles.

They have dropped passes, rushes and GUSH over great passes that aren't completed?

I'm thinking its the whole $ec propaganda, because at this point Mayfield has been the better QB.

Zubaz

I mean, Burrow is a #1 overall pick, Andy was a second-round pick coming out of a (then) non-P5 team. Of course the hype levels will be different. Burrow has looked.....OK. That last drive was pretty good though he was lucky his endzone pass wasn't picked. Good at reading the blitz at least.

Still, Troy completely forgetting 5 straight playoff years was kind of ridiculous. I chalk that up to the concussions.

TCU_91

Ok so admittedly I'm just coming in to watch this.

Do they also have a graph showing Mayfield drop passes, hurries etc?

Or is this exclusive to Burrow?

Sounds like they are over the top if Burrow gets the snap count correct.

Dr. Coach Haus

When Andy was on for the first 7 years, he never had a great O line and there were always dropped passes. Even AJ.
The year Andy broke his hand on a tackle was the year they would do well in the playoffs. Andy was killing it that year.

TCU_91

The “problem” wasn’t all Andy Dalton, but if you were a Cincy fan would you have wanted them to re-sign Dalton or draft Burrow?

Thats kinda the question.

Cincys playoff record has never been even good.

Dalton got them there what 4 years in a row? The best in their history.?

Yet here we are apparently Knighting Burrow the greatest QB in College Football history, and about to go 0-2.

Again, just wonder how biased the whole sec, blue blood lens is in play here.

Wexahu

Thats kinda the question.

Cincys playoff record has never been even good.

Dalton got them there what 4 years in a row? The best in their history.?

Yet here we are apparently Knighting Burrow the greatest QB in College Football history, and about to go 0-2.

Again, just wonder how biased the whole sec, blue blood lens is in play here.

No, Burrow is a hell of a prospect. Not sure what point you’re trying to make. What would you have done prior to the draft if you were Cincy’s GM?

ftwfrog

scheiss. I just agreed with Wexapoo.

Joe Burrow is the #1 pick and just had the greatest season of any college QB in history. He’s allowed to get hype.

Mayfield is still a [ $%^& ]. But i don’t think that’s the point you were trying to make.

TCU_91

No, Burrow is a hell of a prospect. Not sure what point you’re trying to make. What would you have done prior to the draft if you were Cincy’s GM?

Sorry Buckeye. I should have guessed you would take this slant.

As I originally stated.

I was curious why the love fest over Burrow.

No where did I ask why cincy drafted him.

I get the whole Ohio thing is personal to you, but try reading comprehension.

I wanted to know why the special graphics for Burrow and the slobber fest.
But I'm about done with this circle jerk so have a good one.

Wexahu

I was curious why the love fest over Burrow.

Really? What ftwfrog said. He was the #1 pick and last year had arguably the greatest season ever for a college QB. For sure the greatest statistically. And you're curious why people think he's gonna be really, really good?