• The KillerFrogs

Rumors about Max being cleared....

I am 90% sure the team that scores more points than the other team will win. Hate to say it but ISU playing a game and TCU not playing, ISU wins. Hope I am wrong, but our qb situation is not good either.

Pharm Frog

2 special teams touchdowns and an atrocious turnover in the red zone would have you losing to
just about any opponent.
ISU def played ok. Gave up one costly big play over the top.
ISU's online is questionable.
Enormous ISU receivers are always a danger.
Frog def has to put pressure on Purdy.

Actually ISU online is pretty well established.

Putt4Purple

An old coaches proverb. The biggest improvement for a football team is between game 1 and game 2. Considering we have not played a game yet I am not comfortable with TCU's chances against ISU. No matter how bad and pathetic ISU looked against Louisiana Tech.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
I suppose it's time for some Little Johnny jokes...
I'll bite...

After a rain, Grandpa was watching Little Johnny pull earthworms from their holes in the back lawn. "Look how easy it is, Grandpa" bragged the lad. The old man replied, "I'll bet you $5 you can't put one back."

Little Johnny went into the house and presently returned and slipped a worm neatly back in its burrow. "How did you do that" Grandpa asked, amazed. The boy said, "Spray starch".

The old gent went back inside, and 20 minutes later slipped, a surprised and delighted, Little Johnny $10.

"The extra five is from your Grandmother".

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I'll bite...

After a rain, Grandpa was watching Little Johnny pull earthworms from their holes in the back lawn. "Look how easy it is, Grandpa" bragged the lad. The old man replied, "I'll bet you $5 you can't put one back."

Little Johnny went into the house and presently returned and slipped a worm neatly back in its burrow. "How did you do that" Grandpa asked, amazed. The boy said, "Spray starch".

The old gent went back inside, and 20 minutes later slipped, a surprised and delighted, Little Johnny $10.

"The extra five is from your Grandmother".
I thought I'd find this story in the "sausage help" thread...

Horny4TCU

I like our odds in this game. Jerry Kill throws a wrench into prep for our usually predictable offense. If he has added a few wrinkles, we should be good for ISU.

Now the rest of the season... let us hope he has lots of tricks and different plays up his sleeve.

jake102

I like our odds in this game. Jerry Kill throws a wrench into prep for our usually predictable offense. If he has added a few wrinkles, we should be good for ISU.

The idea of Cumbie, Meacham and Kill being the three headed offensive captains is hilarious to me. It's basically like mixing a guy who doesn't really have a plan with a true air raid disciple and a pro style offense guy. I honestly have no clue what we are going to see

FinanceFrog

The idea of Cumbie, Meacham and Kill being the three headed offensive captains is hilarious to me. It's basically like mixing a guy who doesn't really have a plan with a true air raid disciple and a pro style offense guy. I honestly have no clue what we are going to see

when you put it like that, sounds like the only thing we are going to see is a lot of punts.

Horny4TCU

They should run the offensive game plan past a fan before every game... If the fan can predict short-side option, fade, or run up the middle the plan needs to redone.

Fosterpark Squatter

My armchair guess is it'll be pro style or close to it if it's downing considering the RBs available.