• The KillerFrogs

Big 10 votes to play football this fall....

jake102

End of October seems a bit excessive.

I was under the impression many of these schools had continued to practice.

I have no clue what they’ve been allowed to do, but to be fair, they’ve been messed around with for the past two months by their own conference/commissioner. Giving them a month seems somewhat reasonable, although I would have expected one week earlier

Purp

Gonna be fascinating to watch as they have games get cancelled due to corona surges. If they have 50+ players dealing with close contact quarantine you could see two consecutive games get cancelled. Then what? Do they finish their schedule during bowl season? Will they even get a team into the playoff if they haven't been able to crown a conference champion and build up enough data points? The crazy is only going to get worse, I'm afraid.

Moose Stuff

Gonna be fascinating to watch as they have games get cancelled due to corona surges. If they have 50+ players dealing with close contact quarantine you could see two consecutive games get cancelled. Then what? Do they finish their schedule during bowl season? Will they even get a team into the playoff if they haven't been able to crown a conference champion and build up enough data points? The crazy is only going to get worse, I'm afraid.

Teams just need to play as many games as possible and damn the rest of it. If [ Finebaum ] gets cancelled then that's how it goes. Any amount of games is better than no games.