• The KillerFrogs

Nebraska goes nuclear on Big Ten

Chongo94

so what do you want done to stop something that takes place naturally?

one big help would for people to stop being dumbasses as was the case of the idiot who used an incendiary device this time of year in california for a gender reveal that started a fire.

i would be good with banning gender reveals all together as we all know the gender isn't determined until the child decides right?

GENDER REVEALS SHOULD BE DONE AWAY WITH NO MATTER WHAT.

Scheiss the people and particularly the dudes that go along with that nonsense. Gender reveals are high up on my hate and trigger meter.

jake102

I wonder what COVID developments occurred over the past few weeks to make them change their minds? It's all about health and safety, right?

If they decide to play, that'd be pretty comical. Actually, if they still decide not to play, that'd be comical too.

Oh yeah. I should have clarified that laughing at the Big 10 certainly won't stop, but not as much. So hypocritical

froginmn

HG73

While I loved laughing at the Big 10, this is great news. Not getting to see Justin Fields play another college game was going to be a shame. Really want a Lawrence vs Fields playoff game

also - with ACC being awful and Big 12 not much better, the week to week schedule is pretty weak. Not a lot of great games
Didn't Fields go pro this week?

LisaLT

so what do you want done to stop something that takes place naturally?

one big help would for people to stop being dumbasses as was the case of the idiot who used an incendiary device this time of year in california for a gender reveal that started a fire.

i would be good with banning gender reveals all together as we all know the gender isn't determined until the child decides right?
I don’t disagree that people (scheissing narcissistic idiots) are some of uneven root cause here and a gender reveal party is beyond stupid. Not sure why common sense isn’t more common, but heavy penalties fines and even imprisonment should be levied against those who intentionally or unintentionally commit arson.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Big Ten set to reveal plans to play college football in 2020 season, per report

The Big Ten presidents and chancellors are expected to announce plans for a return to football in the 2020 season, according to Jeff Potrykus of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. While there is no official word from the conference yet as to what those plans are or when the announcement may come, indications are that the conference has indeed voted to reinstate football this year.

Earlier on Tuesday, Nebraska president Ted Carter was caught during a hot mic moment saying that a vote by the Big Ten was going to come during the evening. Cater later said his comments were taken out of context.

Read more at https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...y-college-football-in-2020-season-per-report/