• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

GoFrog Yourself

Yeah, the hockey announcers love that kind of guy. Honestly, I do too, but not the type of player he is. I have a Roussell and Ott jersey b/c I love that kind of player, but both of those guys had some offensive and defensive skill to their game. They were pests, but they were also effective in many other ways. Reaves is a one-dimensional cro-magnon on skates. I know it would play right into the purpose of having a player like that, but I'd so love to watch Jamie Benn take the fighting major and break his face. Dude needs a serious arse whooping.

This tweet is an excellent summation of Ryan Reaves. Also highly recommend following @SeanShapiro on twitter and reading his stars coverage on the Athletic. One of the best beat writers we have in DFW

ftwfrog

I’ve thought of this many times. “Man, it’d be so fun to be celebrating these at AAC!” But in reality, I don’t think the Stars would be where they’re at without the shut down.

1- we were terrible right before the break. Going 1-6 or something. We needed a break and got it.
2-We lucked out with the “seeding”. We played like crap when we returned and actually moved up in the seedlings.
3- Not sure we win a game 7 IN Colorado.

This thinking cheers me up just a little.

As far as the Rangers go, this is the only way Globe Life would see decent baseball this decade.

Purp

I’ve thought of this many times. “Man, it’d be so fun to be celebrating these at AAC!” But in reality, I don’t think the Stars would be where they’re at without the shut down.

1- we were terrible right before the break. Going 1-6 or something. We needed a break and got it.
2-We lucked out with the “seeding”. We played like crap when we returned and actually moved up in the seedlings.
3- Not sure we win a game 7 IN Colorado.

This thinking cheers me up just a little.

As far as the Rangers go, this is the only way Globe Life would see decent baseball this decade.
Yeah, I've told multiple people it's really great to play road games against Colorado without the altitude disadvantage. Home crowds add a dynamic to playoff hockey maybe as much as any other sport.

All that said, Dobi getting hot when he did is the only reason Dallas is in the Final. That could have happened with or without corona. Nobody knows. When you have elite goal tending you have a chance to win the hardware in spite of bad play in front of him.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Watching the OU highlights while I prep for my colonoscopy tomorrow, and Rattler looks really good, snd OU looks really really fast on O
Don’t forget they were playing against a team that is only playing 2 games this year with a severe talent gap. I’m sure Rattler is terrific and OU is going to be explosive but that game doesn’t tell us much. Same with TX against UTEP who Sagarin has rated #163 or somesuch.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Just because:

Basketball and Hockey!! Hockey and Basketball!!

Who would win in a fight? The roster of the Dallas Stars, or the rosters of the Mavs, OKC, and Houston combined?

Ron Swanson

My kids and my sister‘s kids call my dad Bumpa (they call my mom Mimi)

My cousins and I called my mom’s dad “Grandaddy”, which I think has a certain southern charm about it.