• The KillerFrogs

DMN: TCU QB Duggan remains sidelined; Texas Tech records 75 positive COVID-19 tests among players

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU quarterback Max Duggan remains sidelined; Texas Tech records 75 positive COVID-19 tests among players

By Chuck Carlton

Max Duggan, TCU’s starting quarterback last season, remains sidelined after a procedure to correct a heart condition.

Matthew Downing, who was taking No. 1 offense snaps with Duggan out, has missed the last 10 days of practice.

And none of the other quarterbacks has taken take a huge step forward, coach Gary Patterson said on the Big 12 coaches teleconference Monday.

Read more at https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/t...rds-75-positive-covid-19-tests-among-players/

LisaLT

75 players tested positive. That's practically the entire team.

Since they were missing at least 12 players for the opener, perhaps that explains the lackluster showing in the opener?

TCUdirtbag

I see many didn’t read the article.
Since testing began at Texas Tech, 75 football players have tested positive for COVID-19 according to figures provided by the school Monday.

Six cases are listed as active

Testing began at every school back in June

Yeah some were out Saturday. But mostly they just suck.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I see many didn’t read the article.

Testing began at every school back in June

Yeah some were out Saturday. But mostly they just suck.
Well, I suppose we've scientifically ruled out the efficacy of utilizing vacuum as a weapon against the Chinese virus...

Travis Trucks

It really confuses me how Texas Tech needing a 2 point conversion deflection to beat an FCS team that has won 7 total games in the last 3 years is getting no attention at all.