• The KillerFrogs

Rumors about Max being cleared....

Atomic Frawg

I don't see why everyone is so doomsday about the ISU game. They have always been a decent, but not great team. We are better at practically every position than the team they played last week. Our secondary is significantly better than that of ULaLa, and I would give you good money that our defense, you know, the defense that has been at or near the top of the B12 since we arrived, will do what it do.

On the offensive side of the ball, no one knows what to expect, and by no one I mean other teams. CGP went Blues Brothers and got the band back together. Now that Meach is back, expect more swag and more of what got us to our last highest rankings. The receiver corp looks solid, and the running back rotation is probably even better. To add a little whip cream to the dynamic, CGP has his buddy Kill in the mix. No one knows what our offense is gonna look like. For me, that's advantage us.

True, ISU should come into our house with a chip, but it is still our house. Our players have been chained up too long, and they are chomping at the bit. They have pinned up bubble frustration, and they are ready to release it. So, for me, it's look out ISU...the Frogs are coming, and, in my Dirk Diggler voice, we will not treat you gently.

Last edited:

Paint It Purple

I don't see why everyone is so doomsday about the ISU game. They have always been a decent, but not great team. We are better at practically every position than the team they played last week. Our secondary is significantly better than that of ULaLa, and I would give you good money that our defense, you know, the defense that has been at or near the top of the B12 since we arrived, will do what it do.

On the offensive side of the ball, no one knows what to expect, and by no one I mean other teams. CGP went Blues Brothers and got the band back together. Now that Meach is back, expect more swag and more of what got us the our last highest rankings. The receiver corp looks solid, and the running back rotation is probably even better. To add a little whip cream to the dynamic, CGP has his buddy Kill in the mix. No one knows what our offense is gonna look like. For me, that's advantage us.

True, ISU should come into our house with a chip, but it is still our house. Our players have been chained up too long, and they are chomping at the bit. They have pinned up bubble frustration, and they are ready to release it. So, for me, it's look out ISU...the Frogs are coming, and, in my Dirk Diggler voice, we will not treat you gently.
Liked for: CGP went Blues Brothers and got the band back together.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

On the offensive side of the ball, no one knows what to expect, and by no one I mean other teams. CGP went Blues Brothers and got the band back together. Now that Meach is back, expect more swag and more of what got us to our last highest rankings. The receiver corp looks solid, and the running back rotation is probably even better. To add a little whip cream to the dynamic, CGP has his buddy Kill in the mix. No one knows what our offense is gonna look like. For me, that's advantage us.

Well, coaches always say your biggest improvement comes after game 1. So, I hope ISU is just plain bad. We usually get our game speed experience against some SWAC team. I’m just hoping for a W and no injuries...

2themax

2 special teams touchdowns and an atrocious turnover in the red zone would have you losing to
just about any opponent.
ISU def played ok. Gave up one costly big play over the top.
ISU's online is questionable.
Enormous ISU receivers are always a danger.
Frog def has to put pressure on Purdy.

CountryFrog

I love the enthusiasm and I agree with everything you said here.

But then my brain remembers the last 3 games we've played against ISU.

Eight

why the concern?

we have heard multiple times how we were better only to see something different so time to prove it. practice reports to me are about as accurate as harris county covid case numbers

my concern on meach is that isn't he the guy who was the oc at kansas in 2017 that went for 150 yards combined in games against tcu and isu?

still need to see some key holes filled defensively and the offensive line as well.

Froggish

We’ve been better at practically every position for the last 3 years and we haven’t played well against them in any of those games. In fact they beat us like a rented mule last year. I’m sure that’s driving a lot of the sentiment your describing. Neither Meacham or Cumbie have been able to crack ISUs 3-3-5

Cumbie Off against ISUs 3 - 3 - 5 (Implemented in 2017) 311yrds 15 Points (3 game avg)

Meacham Off against ISUs 3-3-5 * 150yrds 0 points (1 game 2017)

Last edited:

tcudoc

Going clear would mean he’s made it to the top of Scientology, not that he was leaving. Can’t wait to see who they set him up with for his fake wife.
I watched a few episodes of that Leah Remini show and a special documentary on it and I thought she said it meant when someone leaves the cult. What a weird bunch of people...