• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

tcudoc

My niece and nephew call my dad, “Pop pop”. Pretty solid
Pop pop is the leader so far. My dad was pops for his grandkids. I have liked pop pop since I saw it on Arrested Development.
I figured this group could get some other names to consider. Chief or Jefe would be good too. Big Daddy is another favorite but a close friend uses that one so I don’t want to steal that one. Big Poppa might be good. But then I would always be thinking of Will Farrell as Robert Goulet singing that song.

tcudoc

congrats, this wasn't the juggler by chance
Thank goodness, no. This is the older one who is a musician. Now he is a realtor in Fort Worth.

The juggler is killing it in Philadelphia. He is actually making enough to live on from juggling, even in a pandemic when no live shows are occurring.
I think that all of my kids may be okay now if I were to die. They are mostly self sustaining. Never thought I would see the day.

TCURiggs

Thank goodness, no. This is the older one who is a musician. Now he is a realtor in Fort Worth.

The juggler is killing it in Philadelphia. He is actually making enough to live on from juggling, even in a pandemic when no live shows are occurring.
I think that all of my kids may be okay now if I were to die. They are mostly self sustaining. Never thought I would see the day.

My Dad is Russell, so my kids went with "Big Ol Russell Pa" for a bit. Ha. That would work for you as well.

It's since been shortened to "Pa"

TCURiggs

This is 100 percent the most unexpected gift 2020 could give a lifelong North Stars fan. Now let’s go darning win this darner.

tenor.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Pop pop is the leader so far. My dad was pops for his grandkids. I have liked pop pop since I saw it on Arrested Development.
I figured this group could get some other names to consider. Chief or Jefe would be good too. Big Daddy is another favorite but a close friend uses that one so I don’t want to steal that one. Big Poppa might be good. But then I would always be thinking of Will Farrell as Robert Goulet singing that song.
I think anytime you can work Arrested Development into a situation you have to go with it.

nwlafrog

I just became a grandfather a couple of hours ago. I need suggestions for grandpa names that are cooler than just grandpa.

Edit: not sure. My kids call my grandmother GG and I think it’s awesome. They call my dad Grampy and it sounds a lot older than GG.

Congratulations by the way!

ATC Frog

I could watch this goal a hundred times and still find it awesome. Gurianov is lethal from the that spot on the one timer.

after the power play looked asleep in period 1, they scored both the game tying and game winning goals.

Benn just straight up changed the entire game with about 10 minutes to go in the 3rd. Completely shifted the energy and momentum. Vegas was on their heels and looked stunned.

And I think I called Khudobin being a monster between the pipes before the series started. That guy found a whole new level.

lots of similarities between the 2020 Stars and the 1999 Stars...

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I could watch this goal a hundred times and still find it awesome. Gurianov is lethal from the that spot on the one timer.

after the power play looked asleep in period 1, they scored both the game tying and game winning goals.

Benn just straight up changed the entire game with about 10 minutes to go in the 3rd. Completely shifted the energy and momentum. Vegas was on their heels and looked stunned.

And I think I called Khudobin being a monster between the pipes before the series started. That guy glad found a whole new level.

lots of similarities between the 2020 Stars and the 1999 Stars...
Except the 1999 Stars were one of the top teams from the start of the season. This team was terrible to start the season. Fired their coach. Couldn’t win a game before it all shut down and then couldn’t win a game when it started back up. Yet here we are.

They aren’t darning losing.