• The KillerFrogs

As I stated MARCEL BROOKS is SS not LB (he is running 3rd string at LB)

netty2424

I don’t come here very often so didn’t know the back story. If that is the case, I apologize for the joke. I have a kiddo with some similar issues so I can certainly resonate.
Comments like what you responded to are usually thrown around as poor comedic attempts by parents who’s children aren’t dealing with these types of challenges. If they had any idea what it’s like to raise a child with a rare disease or disability, they’d realize it’s not something to joke about.

OP is a troll. Those on the spectrum don’t run around calling others macaroons.

By the way since you seem so obsessed with Bonsu.........he would have been one of the most legendary players ever at TCU (for multiple reasons).

1) 4 yr starter at COLORADO at a time when Tcu was struggling getting decent DTs.
Was All Pac12 two years in a row.

2) was Academic All-American 4 yrs in a row ( first time ever for a CU football player.

3) graduated with straight A’s and got only 1 B his entire college career.

4) got his bachelors in 2 1/2 yrs and graduated at 4 yrs with a Masters in International relations and graduated from Masters course with straight A’s.

5) has double major of International relations and business admin

6) is now a multi-millionaire international investment broker

7) is the most successful (non-NFL) CU football graduate in last 30 yrs

8) is being considered and groomed as a potential US Congress candidate from Colorado in 2022.

He went to Allen HS and wanted an offer from Tcu but Tcu was very slow to offer and then additionally “slow played” him late in the recruiting process. Coaches even admitted after the fact that they may have screwed up his recruiting.

Now you know...........the rest of the story !!

DoubleSheepDip -

Please stop posting !! Holy crap you keep humiliating yourself with foolish posts ! For your own pride please stop. It’s sad to watch you make a fool out of yourself like MoosePoop does and ImpotencyFrog (omniescienceFool)
Do every time they post ! Good grief man STOP !!

You said “PULLING GUARDS WONT BE ABLE TO BLOCK HIM AT DE BECAUSE HE IS DO ELUSIVE”

Do you even know how buttt stupid and dammmm dumb that statement is ??

Do you even watch football ? Do you know anything about it ? Apparently not !

Let me help you........

1) DEs are there to STAND THEIR GROUND AND ABSORB THE BLOCKER SO THE LINEBACKERS CAN MAKE THE TACKLES. (I feel like I’m instructing a 4th grader).

2) DEs are - NOT - supposed to evade blockers because those blockers will continue downfield and block LBs. Geez this is so elementary !!

3) at the elite championship college level (LSU, BAMA, CLEM and OHIO ST) the DEs are generally well over 260 pounds and often 280 lbs so they can “absorb” and neutralize OLinemen. Once again.....so the LBs can make the tackle - which is why WALLOW in Tcu defense has most tackles on the team each year. NFL also puts premium on 275 lb DEs not smurfs at 200 lbs.

4) please tell us again how a 200 lb DE is great “because he can get out of the way really quickly”. You are making yourself a laughingstock !! DEFENSIVE PLAYERS ON THE DLINE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF THE WAY REALLY FAST as you say ? Blahagahaha !

Im sure the NFL will be really itching to get a DE who dodges OLinemen so that the OLinemen “can’t lay a hand on him” as you say. YUP ! Just what NFL wants. DEs who get out of the way when the play comes to their side. Blahahahaha. You are hilarious Double DipStick !!

Keep posting this is really fun to read your brain dead posts. Keep em comin !!

Show me where I said size doesn't matter. I'll wait.

Question for the Macaroons - What plays KILLED Tcu last year when Tcu was on defense ?

vs - OU
vs - ISU
vs - BAYLOR
vs - KSU
(all losses)

All those teams saw Tcu’s newbie DEs (freshmen) could not “absorb” OLinemen on end runs, so even on obvious passing downs those teams killed Frog defense on end runs right at the DEs.

Tcu’s DEs were (almost) big enough at 235 lbs but they were too young.

Good DEs must have size AND some amount of experience. Gotta have BOTH those things to be a good DE and have a good defensive line !!

Lack of size at DE (even if experienced) guarantees opposing teams will pull your pants down even on obvious passing downs......just like OU does every single year to Frogs.

Lincoln Riley went right after the Tcu DEs last year with great success as did all the other teams on above list

Moose Stuff

By the way since you seem so obsessed with Bonsu.........he would have been one of the most legendary players ever at TCU (for multiple reasons).

1) 4 yr starter at COLORADO at a time when Tcu was struggling getting decent DTs.
Was All Pac12 two years in a row.

2) was Academic All-American 4 yrs in a row ( first time ever for a CU football player.

3) graduated with straight A’s and got only 1 B his entire college career.

4) got his bachelors in 2 1/2 yrs and graduated at 4 yrs with a Masters in International relations and graduated from Masters course with straight A’s.

5) has double major of International relations and business admin

6) is now a multi-millionaire international investment broker

7) is the most successful (non-NFL) CU football graduate in last 30 yrs

8) is being considered and groomed as a potential US Congress candidate from Colorado in 2022.

He went to Allen HS and wanted an offer from Tcu but Tcu was very slow to offer and then additionally “slow played” him late in the recruiting process. Coaches even admitted after the fact that they may have screwed up his recruiting.

Now you know...........the rest of the story !!

LMAO..... that couldn't possibly be more made up.

What type of fan are you?
Fun article from Bleacher Report on type of fans:
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1721442-the-16-kinds-of-sports-fans

WyomingFrog is a mixture of Uncle Rico, the Coach, the Teacher, the Would-Be-Sportswriter, and the statistician but with no real stats. However, not too sure he is a TCU fan at all, more like a guy looking to have fun messing with fans of a multiple teams. WyomingFrog never praises just finds fault in the team and its fans (however he can't even get the Bugs Bunny quote right, its "What a maroon!" ). I'm sure he is doing this on other forums of other teams. I think this is the Techtard guy who comes on the 247 site as well and if not they have the same bit.

Last edited:

Double V

DoubleSheepDip -

Please stop posting !! Holy crap you keep humiliating yourself with foolish posts ! For your own pride please stop. It’s sad to watch you make a fool out of yourself like MoosePoop does and ImpotencyFrog (omniescienceFool)
Do every time they post ! Good grief man STOP !!

You said “PULLING GUARDS WONT BE ABLE TO BLOCK HIM AT DE BECAUSE HE IS DO ELUSIVE”

Do you even know how buttt stupid and dammmm dumb that statement is ??

Do you even watch football ? Do you know anything about it ? Apparently not !

Let me help you........

1) DEs are there to STAND THEIR GROUND AND ABSORB THE BLOCKER SO THE LINEBACKERS CAN MAKE THE TACKLES. (I feel like I’m instructing a 4th grader).

2) DEs are - NOT - supposed to evade blockers because those blockers will continue downfield and block LBs. Geez this is so elementary !!

3) at the elite championship college level (LSU, BAMA, CLEM and OHIO ST) the DEs are generally well over 260 pounds and often 280 lbs so they can “absorb” and neutralize OLinemen. Once again.....so the LBs can make the tackle - which is why WALLOW in Tcu defense has most tackles on the team each year. NFL also puts premium on 275 lb DEs not smurfs at 200 lbs.

4) please tell us again how a 200 lb DE is great “because he can get out of the way really quickly”. You are making yourself a laughingstock !! DEFENSIVE PLAYERS ON THE DLINE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF THE WAY REALLY FAST as you say ? Blahagahaha !

Im sure the NFL will be really itching to get a DE who dodges OLinemen so that the OLinemen “can’t lay a hand on him” as you say. YUP ! Just what NFL wants. DEs who get out of the way when the play comes to their side. Blahahahaha. You are hilarious Double DipStick !!

Keep posting this is really fun to read your brain dead posts. Keep em comin !!

Who are you quoting?

Also, still waiting...

CryptoMiner

LMAO..... that couldn't possibly be more made up.

Yeah, did not ever make All-Pac 12 and made a total of 17 starts in 4 years (not bad but not a 4 year starter). Was All-Academic though.

As far as being a successful investment banker? Not even close but a good guy and doing what he enjoys:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathaniel-bonsu-ab026388/

• Nathaniel Bonsu
  • 3rd degree connection3rd
  • Nathaniel has a account
Market Coordinator & Brand Ambassador (Owner of Meals By Bonsu (Personal Chef, Meal Prep & Planning Services)

ACADEMICS—He graduated with a degree in International Affairs and Political Science from Colorado in December 2013; in conjunction with those majors, he learned to speak Arabic and earned an Entrepreneurship Certificate from CU’s Leeds School of Business. He was CU’s 2013 nomination for the National Football Foundation Scholar-Athlete Award and was named to the prestigious Hampshire Society list with a 3.35 grade point average. He was a first-team Pac-12 All-Academic Team member as a junior and senior, earning second-team honors as a sophomore, and earned CU’s Dean Jacob Van Ek Award for academic excellence. He was named honorable mention Academic All-State by the Texas High School Coaches Association and earned status as a Texas Scholar and had a perfect score on the associated test.