• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 rankings after weak one

CryptoMiner

Football is back (for some) and Good job Big 12

1. Oklahoma 1-0 beat MoSt 48-0 Spencer Rattlers Bears Petrino not back

2. TCU 0 Covid-19 Heart foot heal, heeee’s baaack.

3. Oklahoma State 0-0 Tulsa goes viral, game pushed back.

4. Texas 1-0 beat UTEP 59-3 Texas is back, baby!

5. West Virginia 1-0 beat Eastern Kentucky 56-10 suspend 11 win big.

6. Baylor 0-0 Charlie Brewer the UT legacy who never received an offer from them led the Bears to... that lede pushed back

7. Texas Tech 1-0 beat FCS Houston Baptist 35-33 Bailey Zappe remember that name. Raiders back to no D

8. The Sun Belt Conference

9. Kansas State 0-1 KSU loses to Arkansas State 35-31 Kansas State is not even the best team with "kansas State" in its name (not claiming credit for that one)

10. Iowa State 0-1 ISU loses to Louisiana 31-14 seriously that was the score, to ULaLa.

11. Kansas 0-1 KU loses to Coastal Carolina 38-23 Doing even less with Les. Halftime speech was “I think we have a game going on.”

Okay a little bias in the rankings but if Max is back the outlook for the frogs improves dramatically. Baylor maybe too low but so.

Last edited:

CryptoMiner

KU didn't even spell the name of their QB Thomas MacVittie correct on his jersey.

Ehw6zCbXcAA0zh4

Froggish

3. Oklahoma State 0-0 Tulsa gets viral, game pushed back.

6. Baylor 0-0 Charlie Brewer the UT legacy who never received an offer from them led the Bears to... that lede pushed back

7. Texas Tech 1-0 beat FCS Houston Baptist 35-33 Bailey Zappe remember that name. Raiders back to no D

9. Kansas State 0-1 KSU loses to Arkansas State 35-31 Kansas State is not even the best team with "kansas State" in its name (not claiming credit for that one)

10. Iowa State 0-1 ISU loses to Louisiana 31-14 seriously that was the score, to ULaLa.

11. Kansas 0-1 KU loses to Coastal Carolina 38-23 Doing even less with Les. Halftime speech was “I think we have a game going on.”

Okay a little bias in the rankings but if Max is back the outlook for the frogs improves dramatically. Baylor maybe too low but so.

I think year two Holgy is going to give Baylor some problems next week

Eight

3. Oklahoma State 0-0 Tulsa gets viral, game pushed back.

considering that sun belt offense scored more points in one game that tcu has scored in two games against the cyclone defense think that was a rock that shouldn't have been picked up

Eight

I think year two Holgy is going to give Baylor some problems next week

he brought in a number of transfers last year as well as redshirting kids

not quite what yoeman did the year before the cougs joined the swc, but he has been pointing to this year.

big key will be the quarterback play

Eight

I’d love to know why he quit during the 3rd quarter. Was he playing in the first half?

rumor is he was upset about playing time.

highly recruited kid who has been plagued by injuries, new staff and new scheme, not sure if he is fitting in, and am sure he believes he needs a big year for a shot at the league

curious what his cousin's thoughts are on this matter and his walking off the field

LisaLT

rumor is he was upset about playing time.

highly recruited kid who has been plagued by injuries, new staff and new scheme, not sure if he is fitting in, and am sure he believes he needs a big year for a shot at the league

curious what his cousin's thoughts are on this matter and his walking off the field
I’m sure quitting and leaving the field will not help his case to get more playing time.

JockO de Frog

considering that sun belt offense scored more points in one game that tcu has scored in two games against the cyclone defense think that was a rock that shouldn't have been picked up
Well, actually not. Louisiana's offense only scored 17 and their special teams scored 14. And 7 of those 17 was after Campbell threw in the towel.