• The KillerFrogs

For those who donated to 2314

steelfrog

Tier 1
Well you are more than able to follow Tops advice and find Judy directly yourself if you are so ashamed.

the interloper who started the fund wanted to have a fancy funeral instead of giving the money to Judy. Cause funerals are such a great use of limited funds. What a moron.

Eight

I'd pay to bury you.

302a2a37033f7bc9da0573adfd47327e--step-brothers-quotes-movie-lines.jpg

steelfrog

Tier 1
New Mexico is where I'd bury you.

steel is gonna be cremated but if you wouldn’t mind taking his ashes to Mora NM then up to Serpent lake then scatter Steels ashes on the ridge that starts with Jicarita and finishes at Truchas peak and with some also in the little make that firms the headwaters of the Pecos River, Steel would appreciate it Sir.

judyeierdam

The fund is being closed. The administrator says she will make refunds Friday but I suggest if you gave you make your own request at https://support.gofundme.com/hc/en-us/articles/204150420.

This did not end well with the person who administered the account. More than $18,000 was raised. I won’t go into it but I am not pleased.

When you get your refund you can do what Tony would have wanted and help his sister. She relied on him financially and he was the only direct family she had left. Find Judy Eierdam on Facebook. The info to donate to her directly is there. Thanks.
2314s buddy Jeff Stevens has set up a new GO FUND ME called TONY EIERDAM MEMORIAL . 2314 (Tony) wanted everyone to know how grateful his was for prayers and financial support. I spent 2 days with him before his passing. I will now yell and cheer twice as hard at Frog athletic events.

judyeierdam

Shouldn’t this all go to his sister to help handle his estate? I don’t want my money back.
You are very kind. The moderator shut the fundraiser down and your money will be refunded but 2314s friend has begun a new
GO FUND ME called TONY EIERDAM MEMORIAL that will support Tonys medical and burial and other finances of his. .Jeff Stevens started this fundraiser.
Thank you -GO DROGS!

froginmn

You are very kind. The moderator shut the fundraiser down and your money will be refunded but 2314s friend has begun a new
GO FUND ME called TONY EIERDAM MEMORIAL that will support Tonys medical and burial and other finances of his. .Jeff Stevens started this fundraiser.
Thank you -GO DROGS!
So sorry for your loss.

judyeierdam

I am extremely careful about donating to Go Fund Me causes, and even then only in small amounts. Too many stories. Something went wrong here; it could be as simple as the administrator being overwhelmed, so not going to speculate. Take your money back and send your money directly to Tony's sister if you want to help.
Thank you East Coast, . BTW I love the East Coast. I used to live in Greenwich CT. We had 2 other Frogs in Town .