• The KillerFrogs

Fansided: Jalen Reagor is back at practice for the Eagles prior to Week 1

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Jalen Reagor is back at practice for the Eagles prior to Week 1

by Steven Kubitza

Jalen Reagor is back on the practice field for the Philadelphia Eagles ahead of Week 1.

The Philadelphia Eagles drafted TCU receiver Jalen Reagor with the No. 21 overall pick this year as the team looks to breathe some life in the receiving corps. That is why it was so disappointing when the rookie suffered a shoulder injury during practice at the end of August.

The initial reports listed him out for three or four weeks. That put Week 2 as a likely target for his return. But Reagor is out on the practice field Wednesday as the Eagles prepare for a Week 1 matchup against Washington.

Read more at https://fansided.com/2020/09/09/jalen-reagor-injury-update-eagles-week-1/

The Bad Guy

Being a cowboys fan it will be hard to cheer him on but I do wish him success. Maybe 100 yd games but they still lose? I had the same feeling when Doctson got picked by redskins..

Funny thing is I hated CeeDee.... not so much now lol.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Being a cowboys fan it will be hard to cheer him on but I do wish him success. Maybe 100 yd games but they still lose? I had the same feeling when Doctson got picked by redskins..

Funny thing is I hated CeeDee.... not so much now lol.
This is why pro football sucks.