• The KillerFrogs

Tomlinson Speech

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
What an honor for LT and our school for his Hall of Fame speech (his GOAT speech) to be the lead-in for the game tonight. Shed a tear. So much a great man. Glad to have him as a TCU Trustee and a model for America!
I never thought LT could exceed my expectations until his HOF speech. It was ahead of it’s time and for sure the GOAT HOF speech. Great opening before the anthem tonight.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
I was fortunate to be in Ohio during that time and attended that induction. LT is truly amazing. Just got home and saw that after a commercial break. Allergies are kickin up in West Texas.

Froglaw

I was fortunate to be in Ohio during that time and attended that induction. LT is truly amazing. Just got home and saw that after a commercial break. Allergies are kickin up in West Texas.

I was lucky to hear it.

I was on the Alaskan Highway north of destruction bay. My Sirius radio had not worked much because the satellite was below the southern horizon. I took a chance and turned it on.

Sure enough I was able to hear the speech live on ESPN radio.

Good Day for all Americans and all Frogs.

tcudoc

What an honor for LT and our school for his Hall of Fame speech (his GOAT speech) to be the lead-in for the game tonight. Shed a tear. So much a great man. Glad to have him as a TCU Trustee and a model for America!
I had never seen it before. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.