• The KillerFrogs

No Blacklock

JugbandFrog

It looks like when Watt is outside, he lines up inside kf him. I think it is a sheme thing where they want Watt disrupting from a 1 technique.

He may be tbeir base package starter, but not their fancy scheming starter

JugbandFrog

It looks like when Watt is outside, he lines up inside kf him. I think it is a sheme thing where they want Watt disrupting from a 1 technique.

He may be tbeir base package starter, but not their fancy scheming starter
Just looks like he isn’t a major part of their rotation. He seems to be subbing for 92.

CountryFrog

Well, Edwards-Helaire looks decent enough.
RB's pretty routinely go into the league and play really well right away. Very little learning curve at that position.

Not to mention he's on the best offense in the league where he is the 4th or 5th guy that defenses are worried about. He's going to put up big numbers if he stays healthy.

Frog-in-law1995

RB's pretty routinely go into the league and play really well right away. Very little learning curve at that position.

Not to mention he's on the best offense in the league where he is the 4th or 5th guy that defenses are worried about. He's going to put up big numbers if he stays healthy.

Same with DL.

CountryFrog

It’s not that much harder, no. RB is the easiest transition, but DL is a close second.
You keep saying DL as if it's all the same. Edge guys rushing the passer can certainly come in sometimes and make an immediate impact but that's not what Ross does. Outside of coming off the edge to get the QB there is a lot of technique and nuance to being a linemen in the NFL that very few guys in college have. You don't just show up and start doing it unless you're incredibly special.

Paradoxotaur

You keep saying DL as if it's all the same. Edge guys rushing the passer can certainly come in sometimes and make an immediate impact but that's not what Ross does. Outside of coming off the edge to get the QB there is a lot of technique and nuance to being a linemen in the NFL that very few guys in college have. You don't just show up and start doing it unless you're incredibly special.
I’m incredibly special, but I never did any of that stuff.