• The KillerFrogs

German QB with ‘big arm’ has big plans for TCU career

westoverhillbilly

Sounds like a pro-set kind of quarterback like the kid we had from All Saints a few years back who turned down Nick Saban who flew here to offer him.. However, no reason to judge on that, we need to bring in a couple/few qbs every year to see who has it and who doesn't as there are significantly more misses than hits..

TRF51

I am not holding my breath on any TCU QBs. We keep hearing, for years, how well we have recruited at that position and we have thrown out average to below average players. One has shown any promise but he is out and the only real promise he has shown has been on his feet. Seems like they higher they are rated the worse they are. Maybe they are good but our offensive staff can’t develop them.

Bob

I am not holding my breath on any TCU QBs. We keep hearing, for years, how well we have recruited at that position and we have thrown out average to below average players. One has shown any promise but he is out and the only real promise he has shown has been on his feet. Seems like they higher they are rated the worse they are. Maybe they are good but our offensive staff can’t develop them.
No, what we need is an OC who can design an offense that takes advantage of his players' talents. We had two backs who are now in the pros who could have carried the load for their freshman QB but no, we keep running the same stupid [ Finebaum ]ferbrains offense last year that was the same that was thrown out for Boykin and Hill. And, unless changes are made, this kid (if he is a pro type passer like I've heard) will never play a down here unless he's a defensive end.

Hemingway

Omg. Watch this team get 8 wins in conference and a bunch of you will be screaming bloody murder about how we’re now going to be forced to keep these OCs that supposedly can’t recruit or coach.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
118528-88cff38e-f8ce-11e3-a06e-793f22b94a46.jpg

Eight

The Machine is coming to Fort Worth in October for his drive in theater tour. Got tickets the minute they went on sale.

when i hear "the machine" i immediately think of nicholas cage's 8mm

cinematic classic which is redundant since it contains nick cage.