• The KillerFrogs

Texas Tribune: Texas universities blame off-campus parties for rising COVID-19 cases

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Texas universities blame off-campus parties for rising COVID-19 cases, but few are disciplining students

THE TEXAS TRIBUNE – As Texas college towns see rising COVID-19 cases with the return of hundreds of thousands of students to campus, a small but increasing number of universities are disciplining students who attend or host house parties or Greek rush events.

“We have already begun formal action with both individuals and organizations,” Kristen Harrell, associate director for student life and student affairs at Texas A&M University, said Friday. “We will continue to take action on reports where we can specifically identify students or organizations.”

Read more at https://www.kvue.com/article/news/h...ents/269-23b1cd1e-5b11-4251-9566-7944c27b1fa1

Limp Lizard

Well, duh. 18-23 year olds. Social pressures (masks aren't cool), plus huge sex drives. Placing the exact cause of infection would be difficult, but I can't help but think nearly all are outside the classroom.

froghair

Well, duh. 18-23 year olds. Social pressures (masks aren't cool), plus huge sex drives. Placing the exact cause of infection would be difficult, but I can't help but think nearly all are outside the classroom.
When I think back to the many brilliant things I did at that age, I can't say a thing.